#27

[Data found]

.
.
.

Your? POv??!**

You awoke in a white room. Looking at it's surroundings, you realized that it was a hospital.

Pondering for a moment, you remembered what brought you here. Of course, that jutsu. You should probably ask Naruto what it's name was.

Suddenly, the door sprung open. In the doorway stood Naruto, Sasuke, and Haku.

"Um.. hi", you said, trying to break the awkward silence.

"[Y/N]! ARE YOU OKAY? I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET NARUTO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!", Haku was the first one to say.

Naruto and Sasuke seemed to snap out of it as they all started to argue.

"WHAT THE HECK? NARUTO, WHAT DID YOU DO TO [Y/N]?!", Sasuke yelled.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT! I JUST THOUGHT HER A NEW JUTSU!!", Naruto stated, or screamed.

"DID YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT JUTSU WAS? DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE SIDE EFFECTS?! WE'RE LUCKY THAT [Y/N]IS EVEN ALIVE RIGHT NOW!", Haku slapped Naruto in the head.

Your mind snapped as you realized what he said, "WAIT, I COULD BE DIED?!".

Haku, seemingly the only one knowing about the jutsu, walked towards you.

"It depends on your emotions and how strong they are while you perform it. We're lucky that you didn't feel that much emotions at the time, so it was only level 1", Haku stated.

"Level 1..?", you asked once again.

Haku lifted up your shirt a little, to show you burn marks on your stomach. Sasuke and Naruto were glaring daggers at him.

Your eyes widened in surprise, two questions lingering on your mind.

"Okay, first of all, HOW THE HECK DID THESE GET HERE??"

"Like I said, they have side effects", Haku smiled at you.

"Okay... and how do you know they were there????", you asked, trying to be as calm as you could possibly be.

Haku blushed and looked away.

(Damn perv- [error, message not found]))

"Okay,  that's enough", Sasuke said, pulling Haku away from you.

Naruto came running towards you, hugging you.

"[Y/N] I'M SO SORRY!!!", He said as he cried waterfalls of tears.

"Its fine!!....how long was I out?", you patted Naruto's head.

"Oh, five minutes", he smiled at you.

"THAT'S NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT!! Lolol, you act like A kind of brother, should I just call you that from now on?, you teased Naruto.

"...not unless you're into incest..", Naruto muttered under his breath.

"Wait what?", you asked.

"NOTHING!", Naruto shot up.

Sasuke dragged Naruto away from you, lifting up your shirt just like Haku did.

He looked at your burn marks and traced them with his finger, glaring at them, yet looking softly at them.

[[[[HoW ddoesss tHat evEn work?😂☻)))

"S-sasuke? What are you doing??", you blushed.

This time, it was Haku who dragged Sasuke away from you.

"OH YEAH! We also came to inform you that the Chunin exams are tomorrow!", Haku smiled at you.

"WAIT WHAT? Oh god OH GOD, need to train now", you jumped out of your bed, grabbing your stuff and heading out the door.

"WAIT!", you heard a certain duckbutt follow you from behind.

You turned around to face him.

"I know you really want to train, and I know I probably have nothing to teach you, but I know someone who can! I mean, you know him as well, but still!", Sasuke smiled at you.

[THE WORLD'S COMING TO AN END]

You blushed, you still weren't used to him smiling at you.

"In that case, lead the way!", you smiled back.