Epilogue

[You guys asked for it lolol]

It's been exactly a year since you have died, your teammates and your sensei gathering around your grave.

It was a sad moment for them- almost depressing. Everytime they remembered you, they saw all of the good memories.

They just wish you were here to make new ones.

"Haha... Sasuke, I remember that you had a crush on her", Naruto said, trying to lighten up the mood.

Sasuke went ahead and glared at him. "Let's all not forget how Kakashi-sensei was a pedo"

Kakashi flinched, "H-HEY!"

There was a long silence after that.

"I wonder what [Y/N] would say if she heard us?", Kakashi stated, looking down.

Sakura then said, a tear falling out of her eye, "Knowing her, she probably wouldn't have said anything and just blushed"

Everyone noded their heads and chuckled at that statement.

"I just wish...", Sakura started saying, "I JUST WISH THAT I WASN'T SO MEAN TO HER BACK THEN!"

Sakura then burst into tears.

"It's okay, Sakura. You apologized to her, remember?", Haku said, trying to comfort her.

"After all...", Haku started to cry, "I'm the one who should've saved her.."

Kakashi then spoke up, "No, I shouldn't have recommended the Chinin exams in your guy's first year... It's all my fault"

"IF ONLY I TRIED TO FIND HER TEAM AND MADE THEM STAY CLOSE TO US!!!", Sasuke shouted, tears filling his eyes.

Naruto looked down, hiding tears of his own.

Suddenly, a voice was heard.

"Guys...", the voice said, "Don't blame yourselves for my loss"

Everyone looked up and whipped their heads towards the voice.

There you stood, in all your glory.

"[Y-Y/N]", Naruto gasped out.

You smiled, "Be happy for me, Okay? After all, all good things must come to an end. See you in the afterlife"

You then disappeared, leaving everyone looking at where you were in surprise, confusion, and happiness.

But they knew she was right.
And indeed, she did see them in the afterlife.