The Dragons

East side was ruled by the wicked king of the West. He wanted to rule everything, all the kingdoms. The North side was not touched and didn't know anything about the king Adam however the South side also wasn't touched although they knew that Adam will attack them soon. The South side was one of the smartest sides so they had a plan. There was a dragon tamer in their side called Oliver. He was kind however not brave. He was their only chance to defeat him.

The gorgeous queen Alberta stormed to his workshop where Oliver made tools for farming and weapons for fighting. The queen asked "Oliver we need for help to protect this land. You have to go on a adventure to find the South Scavenger and he will lead you to the famous Swedish Short Snout dragon that you need to tame. And I return we will give you on of the side for you to rule." Oliver nodded with joy fullness
Immediately, he started packing his clothes, weapons and food sources for the adventure and so he left his home.

After a long while, he found a hut in the middle of nowhere. The hut was a grass green colour and the roof was a triangular shape with strips of wheat attached to it. Oliver knocked on the door and it flung wide open. The room he was in was dark except the spark of light in the corner. He went there and found a man curled up in a blanket. The man said "I know why you are here. You want the dragon, but you to do me a favor. Bring me medicine that can only be made with carrots, water, grass and wheat. Brew it in my extraordinary charcoal pot." He handed Oliver the pot.

Oliver ran out of the cottage and he found in his garden carrots. Then he threw his weapon at the roof to cut some wheat attaches to it. After it, he picked some grass from the ground. He mixed it all up in the pot and poured a few drops of his water. It made a light green mixture.

Carefully, Oliver carried it to the man. The man drank it all in one load gulp. Suddenly, the man started to grow and become the dragon. The dragon who was once a man said thank you dear boy and said that in return he will defeat Adam. Oliver headed back home through the grass filed fields and back to his home

The next thing he knew is that the land is freed from the evil king Adam. The next day, the queen visited him to thank him and give him the North side. Oliver agreed and he became the king of that side. Oliver continued to be a dragon tamer and a tool maker. He became best tool maker and dragon maker.

                          The End