The Blossom Tree ( more modern story )

A long nanosecond year ago, there was a girl by the name of Li. She was very adventurous and a free bird, however her parents were very strict. They wanted her to get the best education in Japan, on the other hand Li wanted to explore the rest of the world. The only person who supported her was her grandmother, Ti Ka. Her parents though that Ti Ka was crazy but Li didn't.

The day have come when Li had to take her finial tests. Li was very nervous. She had high anxiety levels caused by her parents. She made s plan to sneak out of school and hop onto a train to Tokyo. So she went to the bathroom, jumped out of the window. She gently landed on the grass covered tiles bundled tightly next to the school. Then she exited the secret exit of the school. She got to the train station by calling a carriage. Her train had just arrived so she had time to get on it.

The train ride was however really short feeling. It took about three hours to get to Tokyo but it seemed to Li that it took an hour to get there. When she arrived she found her grandma's cottage. Before she went in, she noticed a note on the door, it said that she has to go to the place where she picked flowers when she was young. Li knew immediately where Ti Ka went.

She saw a blossom tree surrounded by a evergreen forest. On the blossom, there was a message pinned on it that it says that under the blossom tree is a treasure chest with over a million gold bars. It said that she inherited it from her great grandparents because they were royal blood.

And so Li bought a ticket to Europe, finished university, had kids and lived happily ever after until she died from a rare disease known as Crucio.

                                  End

Sorry for not writing in a while, it was because of my finials test which I will be having in the next week.