Life in the Wild, The Meeting

Ten years ago in the kingdom of Fiore there emerged rumours of a haunted forest.
High up in Steppe Pass mountains there is a small, dense forest that runs for about four square kilometres.

A long time ago campers, wood cutters and young lovers would venture up to spend a night or two and enjoy the peace and quite the forest provided.

But one night a young couple had come running down the mountains that housed the forest and reached the town that sat at its base.
Once inside the safety of the village they had babbled on about demons and monsters appearing in yellow flashes, it was obvious the couple was extremely frightened.

A mob had gathered together, the strongest men and women in the village had taken up arms and marched up into the forest to investigate.

That night a ear splitting roar was heard all around the kingdom but for the mob that had formed it was much worse.

In the forest they had found the source of the disturbance, among the pitch black two eyes glowed a malevolent red colour with a large ginning mouth full of razor sharp teeth below.

The villagers had fled back home screaming and hollering all the way and closed all gates and shut up their houses, fearfully waiting for the wrath of the demon they had disturbed.

Hours were spent whimpering and waiting, eventually the sun lazily crawled into the sky. As morning came so did a sense of safety and comfort.

The village elders had quickly called a town meeting and it had been decided to leave the forest undisturbed seeing as the demon would leave them alone as long as they left it alone.

Ten years passed and still the forest lay dormant and the story of the red eyed demon became a story told to children around a camp fire or as a bed time story.

Present time, Magnolia

It was an average day in the fairy tale Guild Hall. Everyone was either brawling or drinking away the day while others headed out on missions or returned from them.

Sitting at a table towards the back we're three of the most beautiful women in Fiore. The Demoness, Mirajane. The Titania, Erza. And The Spirit Master, Lucy. The three women were as deadly as they were beautiful.

There was one thing that spelled certain disaster within the guild. And that was when the three were bored. And right know they were bored silly.

"I'm bored let's go hit something", Lucy whined .

"There's nothing and to do and no one is brave enough to spar with us", Erza said.

"We should check the mission board there may be something their for us to do", Mira suggested helpfully.

Chorusing their agreement the three stood up and walked up the stairs towards the second floor and the S-class mission board. When they go there they only saw one mission.

Mission: Investigate forest area, demon activity reports. Search the forest and slay the demon if there is one.

Reward: 1,000,000 jewels

Seeing the reward they instantly agreed to embark upon this mission so they set out to their homes to gather supplies and food.

Five hours later they had reached the town the mission came from and headed for the mayors office to report their arrival.

Entering the mayors office they weren't impressed or surprised to see an overweight middle aged man who had started to bald.

"Ah you three lovely ladies must be from the guild we sent to for help. Please come in make yourself comfortable", the fat man said, his eyes roaming over their bodies.