Mother? Daughter?

In a bar in a small nameless town sat a small but attractive blonde. She sat at the bar with a glass of alcohol in one hand.

The bartender stood in front of her, behind the bar and he was shaking like a leaf. All around the bar lay the groaning and bloody forms of all the men who had tried to flirt with her.

Sighing heavily she finished the drink in her hand and ordered another. As the bartender made the drink she asked him for someone information.

"Tell me has there been any activity relating to the Steppe mountains, specifically the forest in the middle?", she asked.

The bartender was to scared to lie or ask for money for the information so he just answered truthfully. "A few weeks ago a group of mages came and finally got rid of the demon that hides in the forest".

"WHAT!!! Who were they tell me now!?", the blonde woman demanded, a terrifying aura surrounding her.

"A-a-a light g-guild, I don't know who", he stuttered out fearfully.

The blonde woman sighed again and finished her drink. Looking back at the empty cup she said, "I'm happy I got my physical body back instead of being stuck with only the guild members being able to see me".

The bartender was completely stumped as to what she was speaking about. He just watched her walked out of the bar, past all the unconscious men.

"Who are you?", he asked quietly but the woman still heard him. "The names Mavis", she said cheerfully before disappearing into the night.

————————————————————————

Two days later the Fairy Hall guild doors were kicked open and the same woman walked in with her head and shoulders slumped.

She walked through the guild and ignored all the calls of 'welcome back' 'first master welcome back' 'Mavis your back'.

Slumping into a seat at the bar she ordered a drink. Master Makarov, who was sitting on the bar as usual, asked her how she's been.

"Welcome back Mavis, why so down?"

Mavis sighed dejectedly, "my Naru-chan wasn't at the forest and I can't find him anywhere", she said.

"Naru-chan? That wouldn't happen to be short for Naruto would it?", Makarov asked. Mavis was suddenly on top of the bar right in front of him.

"Yes! Do you know where he is?", she asked excitedly. Makarov merely pointed to a couch in the guild where everyone's favourite fox was sleeping.

Squealing loudly, gaining the attention of the entire guild including a certain three girls, she ran over a grabbed the fox. Holding him close to her.

————————————————————————

The day had been going well for Naruto. He had woken up, eaten Mira's, Erza's and Lucy's cooking and then been sleeping in the guild all day.

So he was understandably unhappy when he was woken up by someone quickly pulling him into a hug.

That unhappiness faded when he found out who exactly was hugging him. Quickly changing back to his human form he hugged Mavis back.

The guild, on the other hand, was stumped, how did the revived First Master and Naruto know each other? Lucy Mira and Erza however were fuming as they watched another woman hug their man, even if he didn't know he was their man.

Back with the two blondes their hug was interrupted when Mavis suddenly jumped to her feet and started scolding Naruto.

"Do you know how worried I was about you!!? I come back to the forest to see you and find out my poor, defenceless little Naru-chan has disappeared!!?", Naruto's eyes and tails drooped at her scolding, sad that he had worried her.