Fairy Tale, A New Life

Lucy, Mira and Erza walked through Magnolia with smiles on there faces. Many of the townspeople stopped to say hello or offer gifts.

Much to their annoyance there were many girls who stopped them to pet Naruto who was still in his fox form.

"Well here we are Naruto. The Fairy Tale Guild Hall, lets head inside and introduce you to everyone", Mira said, happy to be home after so long.

"Hmmm I can't say I'm not excited but I'm also quite nervous" Naruto spoke from his position atop Lucy's head, his voice sounding deeper in fox form.

"Don't worry all three of us will be here for you no matter what happens", Lucy told him while scratching his head making him purr.

Opening the doors the party of four walked in to find the guild in a full brawl. Tables, chairs and people flew everywhere as the Master and barmaid, Lisanna watched on from the sidelines.

"Hello there girls!", Makarov called out gaining there attention. "Welcome back and I see you brought someone with you, who's little guy?", he asked gaining the attention of everyone.

The guild stopped their fighting and instantly crowded the girls trying to get a look at Naruto.

Naruto being a bit sensitive about his height didn't like the "little guy" comment at all.

"How dare you call me little you wrinkly old man. Bow down before my furry greatness!!" Naruto announced, standing proudly on Lucy's head. A moment later he was knocked on the back of his head and sent flying to the floor.

"Knock it off Naruto that's the guild Master!", Erza scolded him. "Now transform back".

This surprised everyone who wondered why someone would transform into a fox. They watched on in fascination as smoke enveloped the fox before it cleared to reveal a handsome blonde haired man. All eyes were glued to his tails.

Naruto was starting to get nervous at all the looks and it was obvious to the three girls. However, Natsu being the ever oblivious idiot ran at Naruto.

"FIGHT MEEEEEEE"
Before he even got half way he was sent flying back by three punches to the face. Everyone looked from the Natsu shaped hole in the wall to see Mira, Erza and Lucy standing protectively in front of Naruto, their fists outstretched.

"Don't attack him you fool he's here to join the guild so make him feel welcome", Lucy and Mira said.

"Listen up everybody, Naruto here is a dear friend of ours and now your comrade. Yes he has tails and it's up to him if he tell you why he has them but under no circumstances are you to make him feel sad or excluded", Erza spoke with authority before a black aura surrounded her. "Is that clear?".

"YES MAAM!" The Guild chorused together, terrified of the red headed demon in front of them.

"Thanks Girls",  Naruto thanked them.

"It's no problem at all" they said. Mira then put a hand on his cheek and rubbed slightly. "Let's go get your guild mark and then get you settled in to your new home", she said but the only response she got was loud purr from him.

She looked at him and realised she was stroking his whisker marks and he now had his eyes closed and leaned on her palm purring softly. She then squealed out what every girl in the guild was thinking. "CUTEEEE"

Ten minutes later he had his guild mark put on his arm and was being dragged to Fairy Hills. When he got their the girls showed him their rooms. There was one large circular room with couches, arm chairs and been bags in front of a large Lacrima TV. There was a kitchen and dinning room off to one side. He then noticed that there were multiple doors all with a girls name on them, obviously being their private rooms.