Chapter 5: Back to Hogwarts

HOGWARTS

The Doctor was back to his room but he decided to come back out to the halls, he and all the professor along with Dumbledore has decided that what happened this night to be kept a secret, and the Doctor keeping his other name, John Smith.

"We're back! Oh I love this room, it's a great room!" He crashed himself to bed and eventually to sleep (Yes the Doctor sleeps, he takes catnaps) He felt the energy in his body come back.

He woke up in the middle of the night because he couldn't sleep any longer. So he decided to go on a walk, but not outside of the Hogwarts grounds or he might be in another trouble.

He decided to go into the library, to see how the wizard history is (It wasn't explained much in the real Harry Potter books, not all of it atleast).

LIBRARY

He learned a lot of charms and other spells in his visit of the libary. "Wingardium leviosa!" He made a swish then a flick at the end making a piece of parchment float, "So next one..." He flicked through the pages, "Let's try this.... Accio book!" He pointed his wand at another book, a book came flying to him, he grabbed it in time before it hit his face.

"Another one then..." He flicked through some more pages, "I really need water right now so why not?" He readied his wand, "Aguamenti!" He pointed his wand right into his mouth, *Gulp* he took one big gulp, he seemed to be mastering these spells no problem.

"Right! Next book!" He said putting his wand into his pocket, Dumbledore came strolling in, "Having fun learning Doctor?" Dumbledore said without the Doctor's fake name, "Yeah! Lots of fun! I love learning! Although I already know a lot about astronomy so those books aren't worth time." He said pointing at a section in the library.

"I will leave now, good night Doctor." Dumbledore said leaving the room, "Oh, such a great wizard!" He opened the book he just grabbed, "Next one! Alohomora... That will be handy, since my screwdriver doesn't work on wood." He remembered the spell and flicked through some pages, "Next one..."

He continued on through the night, but he decided to stop when the sun started rising, "Holy Gallifrey, I've been here the whole night!" He closed all the books he opened up and hadn't closed, he flicked his wand and all the books started to float in the air and put themselves back in their bookshelves.

"This wand is really handy isn't it?" He swiftly waved his wand around, he had learned a lot of spells in the library, "Mr. Smith!" Madame Pince the libarian showed up, "Goodness me have you been here all night?","Yeah, I've been reading a lot of stuff, love reading." The Doctor said, he goes out of the library to start the day.

HALLWAYS

"Oh today's already weekend, I can explore around a bit more, since I don't have to teach." The Doctor came pass the Great Hall where the goblet of fire is at, he peeked in just to see. He saw Moody put a name in the goblet, the Doctor knew for a fact he was putting in Harry's name, but he couldn't change history, that would be bad.

He kept on walking around, the students started showing up. He saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "Morning Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, Ms. Granger!" The Doctor said cheerfully, "Morning professor." Harry said back, "Announcements are going to start, going to the hall?" The Doctor grinned, "Yes sir." Hermione said, "We were just walking there." Ron added.

GREAT HALL

The hall started to fill up and soon enough the hall was filled with students from all the three schools, "Morning! Morning! Today three champions will be chosen to face the three tasks in this tournament. Everybody who wishes to enter this tournament has put their names into this goblet." Dumbledore gave a pause, "It is time to see who is chosen."

The fire in the goblet turned red and it started to blaze, it spits out one peace of parchment, "The champion from the Durmstrang Institute," Everyone puts an anticipating face.

"VIKTOR KRUM!"

Great applause came from the students.
"The champion from the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic," The fire spits another name out,

"FLEUR DELACOUR!"

Another great applause is heard, "And now the champion from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," The fire turned red again and spits out another parchment,

"CEDRIC DIGGORY!"

Great applause came from all the students especially from the Hufflepuffs, "That is all the champions from the three schools, I hope you all good luck!"

Just as the kids started to go out of the hall, the fire turned red again, it seems like it has another name to spit out, and it did.

Dumbledore grabbed the piece of parchment, "Harry Potter..." He muttered, "Harry Potter!" He shouted Harry's name out.

Harry was brought out by Dumbledore and the teachers followed.

"Did you put our name in the goblet?" Dumbledore asked Harry, "No, sir!"

"Did you ask someone to put your name in?" He kept asking, "No, sir!"

"Are you absolutely sure?" He asked, "Yes, sir!"

Harry came out and saw that Ron looked very mad.

GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM

"How did you do it?" Ron asked bitterly to Harry, "I didn't do it! I didn't put my name in the goblet!".

Ron was very mad at Harry, because of the possibility that Harry did put his name in the goblet. Ron walked up to their room, and tried to sleep.

GRAND STAIRCASE

Harry walked out of the common room just to get some air, he sat down on a bench, "You alright, Mr. Potter?" The Doctor asked Harry who looks concerned, "Yes professor I'm fine..."," You don't look fine, upset with your name in the goblet?" The Doctor sat down next to Harry, "I didn't put my name in there, sir."

"I believe you don't worry." The Doctor said and he grinned, "Weird things happen all the time for me, some frustating. It's nighttime you should go back to your dorm," He turned his voice to a whisper, "Before Snape finds you." He grinned from ear to ear, "Yes professor."

Harry returned to his dorm and slept in the bed next to Ron's bed.

"So the task is going to start a few days from now, just hope it goes smoothly." The Doctor said as he walked down to his room, "But why did the TARDIS bring me here, I crashed but why here?" He muttered to himself.

THE DOCTOR'S ROOM

He entered his room and goes to sit down on his bed, "This is going to be fun!" He said cheerfully and grinned from ear to ear.

Hello again welcome to the A/N section, I finally know what A/N stands for atleast I think so, also I edited the previous chapters to change the word 'Proffesor' to 'Professor' just because I noticed that I've been spelling it wrong, also also I put in the introduction to the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students in one of the previous chapter, so check it out.

Please leave some feedback and comments to make the story better ( I hope I can make it better.)

Stat not so tuned peeps--