Wasn't My Choice!

Well one late night. She walked in the house after a street fight, with $200 dollars in her back pocket and sweat dripping off her forehead, with her jacket wrapped around her waist. She seen her parents at the kitchen table sniffing their cocaine , with an empty bottle of vodka. Fear across her face as she hoped they didn't see her. Oh but they seen her alright.

"Slut!" She heard her mother mutter. A huge smile appeared across her fathers face, kissing her mothers temple roughly, standing up as the chair hit the ground with a loud thud.

Oh God!

She waited for a slap to the cheek or a kick to the stomach, but nothing came. She opened her eyes with shock written across her face.

No!

A gun pointed at her mother. She stood there scared out of her mind. He father was about to kill her mother. As much as she hated them both, she knew she couldn't just watch her mother get shot. She screamed her loudest and charged at her father. Pushing him over, which did no good. Bullets left the gun loudly and she felt a sharp pain go into her stomach. She shrieked loudly as more bullets left the gun. Her eyes went wider feeling a bullets go through right her arm.

No!

Her left hand touched her stomach feeling the wound. Blood oozing out of her stomach, she pushed on her stomach crying she looked to her right to see her father laid on the floor with blood pouring out of his head. She heard her moms cries as her mother screamed into a phone. She felt dizzy as she closed her eyes. Feeling sleepy. 'I'm gonna just take a nap' She thought to herself.

Comment. Vote. Follow.