Danger Days

(so this is actually a short story that we had to write in English we could write about anything as long as we put in the two of the four things we were given I chose ray gun and wartime)

Life hasn't been the same since the catastrophe back in 2012. We were just kids back then so young so innocent but after that day everything changed my parents died, my little brother and I were taken in by my uncle now better known as doctor death defy. Now the whole place looks like a barren wasteland. After the catastrophe, I actually lived in battery city for a while but the killjoys and I (back then known by their real names Ray, Mikey, Gerard And frank my best friends) found out what better living industries were doing so we went on the run. The killjoys myself and some others including my brother. We erased everything about us so no one would know who we are. Nowadays I go by Ritalin Diamond. We all have new names.

As cellophane baby(my brother) and I are walking back from a patrol he has been going on patrol with me when he was 7. As we are walking back I catch sight of a Drac(uloid) all I know is that I can't lead them to the killjoy hideout so I pull my ray gun out of its holster and shoot em dead in the face. i pull the vampire mask off and see if I know them at all because occasionally Korse captures one off us and turns them into a drac once that mask goes on someone they're gone just a husk left that follows orders and even Cellophane baby Knows there's no way to cure them Korse is trying to eradicate us because we think differently act differently and are individuals or whatever "hey Ritalin"

"Yeah"

"what was it like"

"what was what like"

"life before it all happened"

"oh well it's hard to explain but I can try it was a bit like battery city but you could be whoever you wanted to be there. were trees everywhere the sun was less poisonous there were animals everywhere the memories of a time like then are starting to fade sometimes I wish things would have been different but then who would we be"

"I know Ritalin"

"Shall we go see the killjoys"

"we shall"

"hey Ritalin hey Cellophane"

"what are you up to Party"

"well I was just about to go pick you up were going to drive to zone 4 there are rumours about something big happening there tonight"

"ok I'll see you in a few days Cellophane"

"um why I can't come"

"because this is a lot more dangerous than patrolling the zones with me, Kobra or Fun"

"fine but you better make it up to you"

"deal"

"bye Ritalin"

"see you soon Cellophane"