13: Disney Land p.1

"Can't we go already??" America whined as he tried to make the other countries getting ready faster.

"Bloody hell America! we'll be ready soon, so shut up!" England said as he putted his shoes on.

"Ve~ I'm ready! I can't wait for seeing all the Disney characters~!" Italy chirped and seemed even happier than usual.

It was funny to see, even the most mature countries, be excited over something like Disney Land. Though they may not show it, but you can see it from their eyes. You chuckled.

"What's so fun frau?" Prussia asked as he tilted his head to the side a little.

"Nothing" You said and smiled.

~~Little timeskip brought you by bus~~

The bus was filled with excited talking and you were sitting next to Japan. Japan had his camera on his lap, and he smiled slightly.

"Hey Japan?" You asked looking at him.

"What is it (Y/N)-chan?" He asked and his brown eyes looked at you.

"When we get to the Disney Land, can you take a photo all of us, with your camera?" You requested and he nodded.

"Of course. And i can send a copy of the photo to you later" He stated and you smiled at him.

"Thank you!" You thanked Japan and he looked away, light blush covering his cheeks.

"Don't mention it.." He responded.

~~Little Timeskip~~

The bus stopped as Germany parked it on the free parking spot. Every country, including you, started to get out of the bus, as Germany was the last one to come out. America was jumping excitedly, and you didn't know how he can be so excited, since you were sure that he has been here before, and he has maybe even designed some of this place.

"I wanna go to the Haunted Mansion!!"

"Everyone-!"

"I wanna go to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride!"

"Listen-!"

"Indiana Jones adventure is awesome!"

Everyone was so excited, and no one couldn't stay still and quiet as Germany tried to make you listen to him. Germany become irritated.

"EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!" He shouted as everyone stopped talking and now looked at him. He earned some strange looks from the strangers.

"After we have got our tickets, we're going to split up to three groups. Is that alright with everyone?" Germany asked and looked as the others nodded.

"Good, let's talk more when we have gotten the tickets" Germany said as all of you started to walk, -as some of you ran- to the Disney Land's entrance.

~~Little timeskip brought you by author's laziness~~

After Germany has gotten the tickets for all of you, the countries walked in front of the random restaurant.

"Okay, now listen up. We will meet here at-" Germany started as he looked at his clock.

"At 3:00 pm. Before that you can do what you want. Any questions?" Germany continued and asked.

"Yes!" you said as you raised your hand a little.

"Hmm? What is it (C/N)?" Germany asked as he looked at you.

"Well this isn't actually a question, but you would be a good father" You said as you smirked and America chuckled.

Germany looked flustered and like he didn't know what to say.