21: July's 5th

No one's POV:

It was July's 5th. The day of the Anime expo. The cosplays had arrived on yesterday evening, and it had been releaved that you will all cosplay as Attack on Titan characters, but there will be some few same characters, in different 'form', since it was hard to find an Anime with fifteen important characters. Though Japan had said for some reason that you didn't even need any cosplays. You didn't know how America succeeded at making Germany, England, Belarus and few others to agree and join, but you could only guess that he may have been threating them with blackmailing. Since he had a lot of material for it after all.

You had a problem who will cosplay who, since boys -expect Italy since he really didn't care of gender roles- didn't want to cosplay as girl characters. Somehow you ended up solving the problem and this was the result:

Germany would cosplay as Erwin.
Japan would cosplay as Levi.
Italy would cosplay as Sasha.
Russia would cosplay as Bertolt.
Belarus would cosplay as Annie.
Hungary would cosplay as Hanji.
America would cosplay as Eren, since he wanted to be the hero.
Prussia would cosplay as Jean.
Canada would cosplay as Marco.
England would cosplay as Armin -though he didn't want to-,
and you would cosplay as Historia/Christa.

And that was when the ideas started to end, so you ended up having some few same characters, since anyone didn't want to cosplay as Reiner or Connie.

Romano somehow ended up cosplaying as Eren too, though America didn't want to since he wanted to be the only hero. But Romano would be the soldier version as the America would be the version who has the white t-shirt on.

Spain would cosplay as Marco number two.

China would be Hanji number two. You got him to cosplay as her, saying that Hanji's gender is ambiguous.

France would cosplay as Mike. Yup, you read right. And even you wasn't sure how you managed to talk him to do that.

(A/N: Please forgive me if those choices are awful. I literally spent over two hours thinking what they should cosplay)

You smiled as you woke up, earlier than normal, as excitement took over you and you couldn't sleep anymore.

You jumped out of the bed and happily went to choose your clothes and quickly glanced at your cosplay, smiling.

"Soon.. but not yet.." You said literally to the cosplay and got some random clothes from your backpack.

Then you brushed your teeth and hair.

You glanced over to your roommates who happened to be Hungary and Belarus and smiled at their still sleeping forms. They looked so peaceful.

Then you silently opened the door and walked to the hallway, leaving the two sleeping countries in the room.

You headed down, in the lobby, where the dining hall was, for the breakfast.

You drooled as you saw all the foods, the breakfast buffet offered, and started to fill your plate 'till it was full.

There was pancakes, different fruits, sandwich, and many other different things, as you started to search for a place to sit. You saw axis powers -Who probably was woken up by Germany-, and then Canada sitting alone. You pouted as you started to head to his table.

You placed your tray on the table with a loud 'thud' and the Canadian flinched, noticed you, and then relaxed.

"What's up Canada? How are you doing?" You asked with a smile and he smiled back a little.

"Good.. America is still sleeping, but i couldn't sleep because of the stress" he confirmed and you nodded.

"I understand, i couldn't sleep because of the excitement!" You told and Canada chuckled.