You are mine

Dom!T'Challa x Black!Reader

Warnings: Smut, cursing, and dominate T'Challa. Probably some typos

Prompt: T'Challa is visiting the aunt that raised his beloved Wakandan wife in America after her parents were killed by some colonizers who were after the Wakandan technology that her family possessed. Her ex man decides to pay a visit.

Here I am. In my old house with T'Challa, My sister, my brother, and my aunt. "T'Challa did you really have to come along?" He looked at me with a smirk. "Of course I did (Y/N). You've met my family, but I've never even seen any of your family other than your brother and sister." I thought for a moment. "Well good luck meeting my parents. Colonizers killed them." I said rather calmly. "I'm well aware love. But you got your revenge, yes?" I frowned. "Well duh. Them motherfuckers killed my mama." My sister (S/N) walked past with a box in her hands. "(Y/N) your ghetto is showing." She smiled and walked out of the living room. I rolled my eyes. My auntie came in and sat down in the recliner. "You guys never told me how you met!" I smiled. "Well. You know how I have super human abilities and what not? Well I was with the avengers and Tony dragged me out of the comfort of my bed and introduced me to this guy in a cat suit. I didn't like him at first, but we eventually started talking... which led to friendship.. which led to best friendship..Which led to kissing-" "Which led to fucking." My older brother walked in and sat down. "Yup. The fuck came before the first date auntie." Someone rang the doorbell and my auntie left to answer as T'Challa went back to playing with my curls. When she came back into the living room my heart sank into my stomach. It was Tyrone. Yes. The Tyrone that left me for a lying snow bunny. I quickly grabbed T'Challa's hand and Oyoke escorted us up to my old room. "Who was that love?" I shut the door behind me and locked it. "Remember when we first met and I said that I'd never fall in love again? Well he is the reason why." T'Challa sat down and pulled me into his lap. "Do you want to talk about it dear?" I straddled his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "No. I wanna talk about why I haven't been dicked down in two weeks." He must have gotten the message because he soon began to strip both his and my clothes off. Within seconds I was riding him like there was no tommorow. "Mmm~ You are so tight my Queen~" Just as it was getting good there was a knock on my door. "Come back- Fuck~ Later!" They knocked again. "(Y/N) get out here. Now." It was my auntie. Damn. I got off of T'Challa and put on my black robe with red monogramming. I walked out and shut the door behind me so T'Challa isn't exposed. My auntie walked away amd Tyrone stepped in front of me. "Baby I want you back. I've been waiting for you to come back to town." I rolled my eyes. "Boy you lost your chance when you left me for that wannabe." He grabbed my hands. "(Y/N) please. I shouldn't have listened to her. Deep down I knew that you didn't cheat." I scoffed. "Nah you hit me with the 'equal opportunities' so I just left. I am happy and in love and I'm a motherfucking soon to be queen. You and her can kiss my ass." I turned on my heels and went back in my room, closing and locking the door only to see that T'Challa was listening. "Well. That went well. He doesn't seem to get the memo, so I'm going to show him just who you belong to." I tilt my head slightly. "And how will you do tha-" He grabbed me and pinned me face down, ass up to the bed. "Who does this belong to~?" He smacked my ass, causing it to jiggle. "You.." He did it again, but this time he thrusted into me, making moan out in pleasure. "I said. Who does this belong to~?" He thrusted at a quick pace, groping my behind tightly. "Y-You T'Challa~!" I cried out. He let out a deep and sexy chuckle as he pounded into my tightness. "You feel so good My Queen~" He leaned down and kissed at my neck, bringing his free hand up to my hair to grip it. I let out a moany whine. "T'Challa I just got it done~!" He began to thrust faster. "I do not care at the moment~ I can always get it redone for you my love~" He thrusted into a certain spot too many times and sent me over the edge. I came all over him, but he was still going. "I missed doing this with you~ I apologize for being so rare as of late~" I would normally say that he shouldn't worry about it, but he's making up for it right now. "It's ah~ It's~" I couldn't even get my sentence out because he had turned my head towards him and kissed me as he came. He slid his tongue into my mouth and rode out his orgasm. "Mmph~" He pulled out and laid down beside me, holding me close.

"You are mine now. And I love you."