The Night Of Us

Zamasu hid himself under the bubbles of his hot tub. Only his chest up was exposed. He looked at his finely toned muscles and smiled. He moved his leg out from the water and felt the cold air, he didn't want to get out. He crossed it over the other one and he read a book. The book was titled "If I Were the World." He enjoyed the book very much, it was a gift from Black, of course Black knew he wanted the book, they had a complicated relationship of them being the same person actually. Black always knew what Zamasu wanted. Zamasu put the book down and sank lower into the hot tub, getting up to his neck and all his arms wet. It was cozy. Zamasu's hair dipped into the water slightly and he smiled ever so comfortably. He heard footsteps and began to sense the energy around him. He felt Black's. "Oh, Black, you're back." Black walked out back to where the hot tub was, he didn't look in good shape. Obviously that didn't matter to him. Black looked at Zamasu and gave him a questionable look. "Are you naked?" Zamasu shrugged, "why does it matter to you? Tell me, what happened." Black sighed. "Trunks found a way to go back to the past. He got reinforcements, nothing I can't handle. But maybe you should give them a little scare." Black smiled devilishly. Zamasu yawned. "I suppose I should teach those mortal scum a lesson." He lifted his hand out of the water and looked at his nails, obviously bored. "Isn't it great, Zamas?-" 'Zamas?' Zamasu thought, 'that's new'. He looked back up at Black who obviously was waiting for a response. "Err. What Black? I'm sorry I trailed off there." Black smiled "No worries, Zamas-" 'there it was again!' "Zamasu.. Listen please. Won't it be amazing when we finally have our own 12 universes to ourselves?" Black trailed his hand over the water and dipped it in. Zamasu smiled, "oh of course Black. It will be so divine. Why don't you come in to relax? You look tired." Black sighed and gave in to Zamasu's command-request (that was when he asks a question but in an ordering tone). Black stripped and got in the hot tub. The water was warm and comforting. Zamasu could almost fall asleep. He closed his eyes and just let himself relax. "How long have you been in here for?" Black asked awkwardly. "Oh about an hour. I was waiting for you. I didn't expect Trunks to get reinforcements from back in time. No wonder it took you so long. I had started to loose your energy. Did you travel too?" Black nodded. "Don't worry me like that I have no use for such anxieties." Black nodded again but smiled. "It's okay, because with the both of us we can and will be unstoppable." They both smiled and relaxed. "I really should start looking for the humans..-" "No. Stay. You got pretty beaten up. What can humans do against us? Find where we live and beg for mercy or shoot us with their stupid guns? Even you Black can withstand a bullet to the skull." Black nodded. "Your right we deserve to relax in our almost perfect world."

After they relaxed for a while Zamasu had gotten up to get his clothes back on and make some tea. Black had joined him. Zamasu had a towel around his waist so he wouldn't get his clothes wet and Black did the same. They really didn't care about it, they were just bodies, who cares if they saw each other's? Black's hair looked funny when it was wet. It was all droopy and in his face. Zamasu found it amusing. He couldn't lie he found himself hilarious in Goku's body. Zamasu often found himself thinking why he likes Black, he looks just like Goku so.. Why did he like him so much? He found regular Goku repulsive and terrible. He concluded it was because he didn't see Goku when he looked at Black. He saw himself. And Zamasu was infatuated with himself. Black saw Zamasu making tea and put his hand on his stomach he thought to himself 'perfect, cold hands.' Black casually walked up behind Zamasu who was obviously distracted with something else. Black grabbed Zamasu's ears and he let out a yell of surprise. Black stand there smiling devilishly. "Boys who don't pay attention get cold hands to the ears." Zamasu whipped around getting his ears free of Black's grip. Oh Black was having too much fun with this. "WHAT THE HELL, BLACK." He laughed at Zamasu's attempt to scold him and playfully pushed him into the counter. Zamasu regained himself and patted his clothes down. "You almost made me spill my tea."