Did i fall for you

JinJin p.o.v
JinJin:Hi I'm JinJin and there are so things you should know about me.i am 19 years old and I'm the same age as Y/N.i am the most popular boy in school along with my group ASTRO.i have a secret me and my family are the second biggest mafia in Korea.me and my group are playboys to.
I woke up and got ready for school.i got to school early as well as Blackpink without Jennie,Twice without Y/N,BTS without Namjoon and Taehyung, GOT7,and the rest of ASTRO.when we got in the school we saw Y/N with tears on her face looking somewhere so we all looked that direction and what we saw was not what we expected.we saw Taehyung an some girl kissing,i actually felt bad that Taehyung had just cheated on her and I usually don't feel bad because I am a player.Taehyung finally noticed Y/N.
Taehyung:babe it's not what you think * then we saw the girl smirk *
B**ch: oppa who is this
Y/N went to Taehyung and slapped him.
Y/N: we are over Taehyung have fun with your new girl.
Taehyung: babe listen to me this was a mistake please don't do this.
Y/N: no Taehyung you already showed how much you love me..none.and you ugly girl you better watch your back from now on got that?
B**ch: is that a threat?
She was about to punch Y/N but Y/N was faster and held her wrist and twisted it then she kicked her in the stomach.she fell on the floor coughing blood.
Y/N: don't mess with me b**ch.
She didn't know that we were there smirking.
Namjoon: you look new are you?well i suggest you don't mess with us and our groups.oh!and Taehyung I know what you did so don't think I won't get you back for it.
Y/N:oh Namjoon oppa and Jennie unnie.Jennie unnie do you want to finish her off?
Jennie: of course, I would love to beat up the b**ch that kiss my sisters man.
Y/N threw the girl toward Jennie
Y/N:oh and Namjoon oppa you can do whatever you want to Taehyung.
Namjoon:I will sis.
They didn't know that we were there until
BTS except Namjoon: yah! Taehyung you are very stupid to cheat on Y/N.
Taehyung:I didn't mean to,Y/N let me explain.
Me:Y/N let's go to class let them handle it.
Y/N: okay oppa
We went to class and Y/Ns makeup was not messed up when we walked in I asked if she was okay
Y/N:ya I'm okay thanks for asking.
She smiled at me and I blushed with butterflies in my stomach. Her smile was so beautiful.
JinJin: y-your welcome.
What are you doing to me Y/N?am I in love?
~time skip to lunch ~
It was finally lunch time so me and Y/N went to the cafeteria when we got there all of our groups were there.when they saw us they waved.i also notice Taehyung had a black eye.
JinJin:hi guys.
Suddenly the girl from earlier came to our table and poured water on Y/N.
Y/N: what the f***!
When she turned around she slapped the girl.
Y/N:I said don't mess with me b**ch!
Then the girl and her group tried to fight her but Y/N and her group were faster than them and beat them then Y/N said
Y/N:by the my dad is the owner of the school.
~ time skip to dance class~
T/N:okay so get in your groups ASTRO first.
We went to dance

While we were dancing girls started to shout "oppa marry me" " oppa be my boyfriend"
T/N: okay now Twice
Then twice went on
* you are Mina *

JinJin mind:wow I never knew she was so perfect when dancing but while they were dancing a girl said something and I knew she was from the group that tried to beat up Y/N.
Girl:boo they suck!
BTS,GOT7,ASTRO,Blackpink: shut up we all know they are better than you!
I think I really am in love with her to bad Taehyung she is mine now * smirk*after all the groups went the teacher said
T/N: okay now I want to see JinJin and Y/N dance
We went to the center * pretend that you are the center people ignore the back up dancers *

When we finish it was time to go home