Fell for the playboy

Y/N p.o.v
When I was done with the girl and talking to Taehyung JinJin oppa said that we should go to class.when we went to class JinJin asked if I was okay so I said ya I am so glad that my makeup is waterproof.
~ time skip to lunch ~
It was lunch time so me and JinJin went to the cafeteria.when we got there we saw are groups there to.i saw Taehyung with a black eye but he deserves it.we went to them after talking for a little bit I felt water being poured on me so I turned around and slapped the girl.
Y/N: I said don't mess with me b**ch!
Then she got up her and her group tried to fight me and my group but we won.
Y/N: by the way my dad is the owner of the school.
~ time skip to dance class ~
This is what you wear:

~ time skip to dance class ~This is what you wear:

T/N: ok get in your groups first is ASTRO.

While they were dancing I heard girls say "oppa marry me" "oppa be my boyfriend" not going to lie I got really jealous I think I fell for him.
T/N: that was good now it's Twice's turn.

While we were dancing I heard a girl say something and i knew she was one of the girls from earlier.
Girl: boo they suck.
Then I heard my groups say.
BTS,GOT7,Blackpink,ASTRO: shut up we all know they are better then you!
I was happy that JinJin was one of the ones to say that I think i really did fall for him when we finished the teacher said.
T/N: ok now I want to see JinJin and Y/N dance.
We went to the center my heart was beating fast right now.

When we were done it was time to go home and I got a text from my dad.
* text *
Dad:wear something nice we are going out tonight.
Y/N: ok appa.
I finally went home.
Hi guys I know that this one is short but I will try to make the last chapter longer since there will only be five chapters and sorry for grammar errors.