;01

I was on Instagram when I came across a picture of this really REALLY cute guy.

Xanarchy

Xanarchy at the studio

Xanarchy at the studio....be ready!!🙏🏻
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••he was fineeeee. I liked the picture and then I got a call from skies.

"Wassup babygirl."

"Nun. Wassup?"

"I just wanted to let you know that in like an hour a bunch of us are finna be chillin at my place for a couple days while we are snowed in. And I wanted to invite you."

"Sure sounds like fun!"

"Great! Just hurry up it's finna snow really bad soon."

"K. I'll start packing."

"Bye"
—————————————

And with that I started packing.

(30 minuets later)

Now I'm on my way. Guess I'll find out who's coming when I get there

When I arrive I see like 5-6 people there
I walk out of my car and then I see the really REALLY cute guy from my insta timeline and my heart drops. He's on his phone. Then I get a notification from Instagram

@ xanarchy started following you 15 seconds ago.

When I get out of my car everyone turns around and I see: the hot guy, skies, Arnold, Steven, trippie redd and pump.
I walk towards the little crowd of my friends and hug Arnold, steven, Trippie redd, 6ix9ine, pump, and then skies. It's kinda awkward between me and the cute guy and then skies introduces us.

"Savanna this is Diego. Diego this is savanna"

"Hey lil ma"
"Um hello"

Then skies walks us to our rooms we'll be staying in for a couple days. We all had to s hard rooms with eachother:
Arnold +pump
Steven+trippie
Skies+6ix9ine
&
Diego+savanna

Ass soon as skies said that my heart droped and I was kinda dreading the next few days but at the same time I was really happy that me and Diego are sharing a room with ONE bed only because he was hot. And before you even ask, no me and skies are not dating he's just a flirt. At first I did t like him flirting with me but then I just realized I kinda had to just accept it.

As we were going up to our rooms and like up the stairs I was in front of Diego and I could just feel his stare on my ass. I'm not gonna front...I liked it. But imma just play hat to get. :)