;04

"Savanna what the hell?!"

"I said I as sorry. We didn't even do anything"

"okay and?! What if I was all up on a girl like that and had the DECENCY to post it on my instagram!?"

"I said I was sorry I don't know what else I can say. It's not like we fucked or anything. I don't even like trip. He's just my friend:/"

"Don't give me that shit. I don't care if he was your mother fucking cousin. Nobody but me should be touchin you like dat!"

"Okay baby I'm sorry I'll delete the post. I wasdrunk And wasn't thinking I'm sorry:("

"It's okay and you better tell him to delete that or I'll beat his ass."

"Baby😂🙄"

"Sorry, sorry😂"
________________________
The next day
_____________________

I woke up cuddled up next to deigo. He was so cute while he was sleeping. Like I couldn't keep my wyes off him. Then he started to open his eyes.

"Good mornin sumshine" I said smiling

"Good mornin babygirl" he said in his hot raspy morning voice.

I tried getting up and then his grip just tightened

"Babyyyy lemme go pee" I said wining

"Nooo I wanna cuddle

"Fine we can cuddle all day and we needa film a video for my channel."

"Okay"

Then he let me go. We cuddled for like 30 more minutes while I watched the Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

I could tell deigo hated EVERY second of it. I literally had to beg him to watch this.

_____________________________
Diego's pov
__________________________

I got bored of whathing the Kardashian's so I just came up with an AWESOME prank for her channel.

So basically imma 'accidentally' call her a different name. I was thinking about doing a hickey with her makeup to but I've been with her all day so she would know it's fake.

TALKING TO THE CAMERA

"Hey y'all wassup, it's deigo or you may know me as 'lil xan'. Today imma prank savanna. She went and got chipotle real quick so I have to hurry up. So imma 'accidentally' call her a different name."

"Im gonna just call her like, i dont know- how about Jennifer. Okay imma call her Jennifer and as mosta y'all know savannas a crazy bitch so like who knows wassa bouta go down."

SKIP TO WHEN SHE GOT HOME

"Hey deigo Baby I'm home"

"Hey wassup Jennifer."

"I almos- wait what the fuck did you just call me?!"

"Um savanna" I said in a duh tone

"No the fuck you didnt. You called me Jennifer."

"I don't know what your talking about." I said in a nervous tone

"DONT MAKE ME SOUND CRAZY. I KNOW WHAT I HEARD. AND I KNOW I DIDNT JUST WASTE $12.00 ON YOUR BITCH ASS!!"

"Calm down Baby"

"NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS!"

"chill"

She looked at me like shit was about to hit the fan

"I swear to god you better never tell me "chill" cause so help me i will eat your motherfucking ass."

_______________________
Savannas pov
_______________________

I was fucking pissed. Then I looked up and saw a camera pointed right at us and I knew it was a prank.

So I decided to just get him back.

"You know what I think you should know I did fuck trippie redd."

His face changed expressions.

"No you didn't"

"Yes the fuck I did. I also sucked pumps dick. And rode Steven. And by the way they were all better you. "

"Stop no you didn't." He looked hurt betrayed and depressed in a matter of seconds

Like 10 seconds later he started walking to the front door.

"Wait babe, babe this was a prank. I saw the camera. I never fucked trip, I never sucked pumps dick, and never rode steven."

________________________

CLIFFHANGERRR

This isn't meant to be mean (lol) I'm just way to lazy to continue writing tonight and I promised I would write today so here you go. ENJOY.

Btw I know you noticed but this one was SUPER juicy. Lol
672 word‼️
-s💓💯