UPDATED! June 21/18 ChApTeR 4: DoN't WoRrY i ThInK tHe SaMe

Hey my fellow readers, I know, I'm really late, I apolgize again, been crazy these past few months. Real sorry. I hope to post soon with the next part. I know I said this part would be full action, but when I was writing I felt, I needed to add more background before heading to the fun stuff, but promise next chapter will be all action.  Thanks for reading once again appreciate it. Now on with the chapter ..

I entered the double doors at the gym, where the so called showdown was supposed to down. I look around the gym, I see many people working out, or should I say trying to, most of the them are busy staring at others. SMH..

The gym is the, MZ Gym and Facilities Inc, yeah, it's owned by father, well actually it's mine and my brothers now. But anyway I head up the elevators, to the second floor, you see the bottom is normal folk aka non- gang members workout, I head up the restricted floor, where we usually work out, gang members only.

I get off the elevator to be met with loads of people hovering around my uncle, following his instructions. Rick is standing right beside him looking tired as fuck.

I decide to put my bag in the locker room, I drop it in a locker and walk out to be tackled to the ground.

WTF...

I immediately get into to defence mode, I move my hand to find this persons neck so I can flip them over. Drastic not really..

"Wait wait, it's me Cam, Lily, relax!" She yelled in my ear.

"Ow!" She elbowed me in the stomach as she got up and gave me her hand.

I got up to see my childhood best friend staring back at me with uncertainty in her eyes. Immediately I'm hit with guilt, this is all my fault, I did cut all ties with everyone back home, even her.

"Hey, Lil" I begin slowly, testing the waters, she gets kind of crazy sometimes as you can see.

" You idiot, you practically disappeared from the face of the earth!! And you didn't even call or send a message or reply to any of my messages, what the hell is wrong with you!" She yelled, while aggressively whacking her hands on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Lil, it's just I didn't need a reason to come back and keeping in contact with you would make me want to come back and you know what'd that would do". I spoke up reluctantly.

" I know, it's just, even one message! Cam I was so worried man!" She replied or should I say yelled like a hyena.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry, and I'm back now, better late than never right?" I smiled back.

" Whatever.." But I knew I was forgiven as a small smile broke out on her face. Followed by her basically tackling me to the ground again claiming she was trying to hug me.

"Babe, come on you're killing her" I head from a distance.

Ah so Ricky boy finally asked her out. Thank god, they had this love/hate back and forth going on all throughout school..

"Well, well seems like you guys finally took the plunge huh?" I said with a genuine smile.

"Oh shut up Cam, don't test me, you're still not completely forgiven!" Lil replied

"Yeah Cam" Rick replied this time.

"Yeah you shut up.. Whipped ass" I said under my breathe.

Rick looked over to me, raising his eyebrows up, basically saying what. I shook my head and kept walking.

We all walk over to Uncle Ross, he was talking to the gang me members who volunteered to help for today's 'festivities'.

Approaching my uncle, I begin to question him.