babyboy?

Yoongi walked to the door behind Jungkook. He stared down at his feet, with his hoody over his head. Jungkook has opened the door and stepped to the side so Yoongi could walk in. Yoongi looked around the mansion. It was huge (that's what she said).
His mouth opened in awe.

"Follow me" Jungkook said in a deep and demanding voice. He walked down a dark hall with Yoongi walking behind him looking at the pictures on the wall as they passed each door.

Sooner or later they reached a door at the very end of the hall."This is your room" Jungkook said as he opened the door at the end of the hall. Yoongi looked up from the floor to see a large room with a white bed on the middle and a small chandelier hanging from the ceiling. In the back right corner of the room there was a small couch and television.

"Don't go in my room without permission, or go up stairs without permission or expect to be punished."Jungkook said and stared at Yoongi's face.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you." Jungkook said in a demanding voice. Yoongi gasped and immediately looked straight into Jungkook's dark brown doe eyes. Yoongi was heated at the sight, just enough heat to reach his cheeks and tint them a rosy color. Jungkook noticed the color change and smirked.

"Oh, your not allowed to call me Jungkook"

Jungkook said with lust in his eyes, but that's natural when he looks at someone so beautiful.
Yoongi gasped and his face turned a crimson red. He was embarrassed, he hates being embarrassed it makes him angry and reminds him of 'the boys'. His face formed into a glare directed towards Jungkook. Yoongi decided to snap back which might not have been a good idea...
"Well what else am I supposed to call you?" Yoongi said with a scoff.
Jungkook did not like how easily Yoongi disrespected him.
Jungkook grabbed his sweatshirt and pulled him forwards. Jungkook put his mouth close to Yoongi's ear and said,"I really didn't want to punish you right now since we just got home." Jungkook pushes Yoongi against the wall and grabbed his thigh and put it against his hip. Yoongi winces because his mother left multiple bruises on his thighs, which causes his eyes to tear up.
"Do you really want me to punish you babyboy?" Jungkook said voice caressing Yoongi's ear and cheek.

Yoongi started to cry because of pain and he was very scared. Yoongi didnt know what his "punishment" was but 'the boys' would always say they would punish him if he did something bad or disrespectful towards them. They would tell Yoongi very inappropriate things about them fucking him or tying him to a bed and raping him, he would cry every time.

"Why are you crying, and why did you wince when I touched you???"
Jungkook let go of Yoongi's thigh and put both hands carefully on Yoongi's waist. Yoongi couldn't say anything, his face was plastered in red and tears falling down his cheeks. He dropped his face into his hands, he felt sick, like he was going to faint. He couldn't handle the attention, skinship, and anxiety.

"Do you need to sit down???"
Yoongi slowly nodded his head. Jungkook lifted him up and gentle held his thighs, Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook carried him through the doorway of his Yoongi's room and sat down on the bed, with Yoongi sitting on his lap. Yoongi felt protected in Jungkook's embrace.

"You're not allowed to be shy with me babyboy. If i tell you to do something you have to do it, you have to act as if we're are already in a relationship, we are no longer strangers. Understand?"
Yoongi nodded as he buried his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook stayed there with Yoongi in his embrace slowly rocking him, later Yoongi fell asleep in his arms. The sight warmed his heart. He felt some
kind of way in his stomach his heart was racing, he hasn't felt happy in a while.
________________________________
word count-723
so sorry I've been gone. school was hard but now I'm on summer break so i will try to update more and sorry for a short chapter.
-s.b