master?

yoongi pov
my eyes slowly fluttered open, as i saw the moonlight gently showing through the white curtains. then i started to hyperventilate, because i had forgot that i was at jungkook's mansion. i started thinking about what happened yesterday, about how i had to get comfortable around him. that was gonna be a difficult. i hate skinship, but whenever i was hugging jungkook while sitting on his lap i was surprisingly comfortable. i felt very protected, like he wasn't going to let me slip away into the dark absence of my mind.

suddenly i heard muffled sobs coming from somewhere close to my room. i decided to get up and find were the noise was. i stepped off the bed onto the cold hardwood floor and slowly walked to the door and opened it up as quietly as possible. i stepped into the hallway slowly staring to walk where i heard the noise coming from. i found myself standing in front a black door at the end of the hallway. before i decided to open the door i thought to myself,"this is a terrible idea, but what if it's jungkook, he might me crying...wait why do i care?" i don't know why i suddenly cared so much, but i guess he made me feel happier, when he held me in his arms and rocked me till i fell asleep, i felt.....loved.

i turned the knob of the black door and slowly pushed it open, i peeked through the small part of the door that was opened and saw jungkook laying on his bed sobbing with his eyes closed, with cold sweats falling down his forehead.
i opened the door all the way and walked over to the bed at a slow pace. i looked at jungkook and then realized that he was having a nightmare. i slowly shook jungkook's shoulder. i heard him gasp and he opened his eyes and turned on the lamp on his bedside table.

authors pov
"yoongi what are you doing in here?" Jungkook said in a intimidating but you could still here that it was a little shaky.
"i-i heard you crying so I decided to c-come check on you. i'm sorry i'll l-leave." yoongi started to walk away, until he felt a strong grip on his wrist, he gasped. he quickly pulled yoongi towards his face."your stutter is adorable" jungkook said into yoongi's ear. yoongi's mouth hung open, his face was crimson red.
jungkook pulled him onto his body,"call me master." jungkook said in a seductive tone.
yoongi was very shocked, but that wasn't the only thing that shocked him, but the growing tent in his pants. yoongi didn't know what to do but he was still curious so he asked jungkook,"w-why were you h-having a nightmare?"

yoongi asked him in a concerning tone. yoongi wasn't fully comfortable but he tried to be so he could obey jungkook's rule.
"it was about my parents" jungkook said in a shaky voice tearing up. yoongi decided to attempt to comfort jungkook, so he wrapped his arms around jungkook's shoulders and laid his head on jungkook's muscular chest."you don't have to talk about I don't want my master to cry." jungkook nodded and pulled yoongi further up his body, so now yoongi put his face in the crook of jungkook's neck, and jungkook wrapped his arms around yoongi's thin waist.

"goodnight babyboy" instead of replying back yoongi just gave him a sweet and soft kiss on jungkook's neck. jungkook melted at the gesture and soon fell asleep with yoongi laying on top of him.
________________________________
word count-659
hey guys sorry for the long wait, but that's probably how most chapters will be. sorry for the semi-short update, and because i want to get this up as soon as possible i didn't reread it so ignore any misspelling and stuff like that.
-s.b