Tiny man in a big world

Chapter 4

Unfortunate end

"Well what's it gonna be cutie?" Ginger said with a dripping smile. I..uh..uh..y-yes. Yes! goddess ginger. Can I goddess Liz? Please, please, please let me accept the goddess's proposal! I won't disappoint her I promise! "Wow, you weren't kidding." "He's a willing treat." "Come on. you see the way the little pervert looks at me." "He wants to be inside me lol!" Ginger said tapping her stomach. "Of course you can slave. You've been a good and willing tiny so far, I know you won't disappoint." Liz said in agreement.
I turn around and Ginger is peering at me like a predator about to savor its prey. I can feel her big gleaming green eyes piercing right through me. I look at her red lips and get an instant boner. I love her mouth so much. so erotic and dangerous. I want to be a snack for her so bad. I want her to suck on my tiny body. While I imagine what it's like in goddess Gingers mouth, my penis is dripping with precum. Ginger notices me dripping and asks, "Mmm, is that for me?" she gets her huge finger and dips it in my cum puddle, then sucks the cum off with her big hot mouth. "Mmm, got any more?" She asked smacking her red lips. You want more? You mean..you want me to- *Ginger pushes me down on the mattress* "mmm, Hold still little one." "I'm gonna suck your little penis until you give me what I want." Ginger said with a horny smirk. She's holding me down so I don't get sucked in to her powerful mouth. She hovers over me and opens her mouth; the saliva she's been building up is pouring all over me. I'm drenched, but it feels nice and warm. She uses her giant tongue to swirl around my dick and licks up any cum that comes out. Then she put her lips around it and starts sucking me. Such power. I have to push against her face or my whole body will get sucked in causing me to break in half! She sucks me any harder and my penis might rip off! *slurp* *slurp* *mmwah* "delicious." Ginger said wiping her lips. All I can do is lay here and revel this mighty blowjob I just experienced. My cock is still throbbing from the excitement. Ginger wasn't done however, she smiled at me and realized how much I enjoyed her sexual favor and remembered that I needed a bath. "You need a good lickin." Gingers tongue slid across my entire body and licked up all the left over bile from Liz's stomach. She continued to lick me over and over again like a lollipop. She started at my feet and dragged it all the way to my head. When she got to my face, her strong lips gripped my head and sucked me all the way in her mouth. I'm slipping and sliding all over her wet tongue. She's pressing me against the roof palate, mashing my body and face into her tongue so I can get a good smell of her saliva and tongue cheese. I look at the back of her mouth and see her throat opening. It's calling me, It wants to devour me so I can satisfy her stomachs insatiable hunger. Her tongue goes up and I slide down pass her uvula. This is it! I get to serve another sexy giantess! Then all of a sudden she closes her throat and pushes me back up onto her tongue. Huh? What's going on? Her mouth opens and I see Liz looking inside. "I want some too ginger." Liz's mouth comes closer and they start making out while I'm still inside. Their lips and tongues are mashing together, the scents of their mouths are mixing together and it's making me horny again. I'm just gonna go between them and let myself be taken. Ginger slides my legs out and Liz closes her lips around them and slurps me out of Gingers mouth. Liz's mouth smells like Gingers pussy juices. I'm being covered in both of their saliva, I could slide down someone's throat on accident at any moment. Liz's mouth opens and I look down to see Gingers mouth waiting for me to fall. They're trying to swap me. Liz gathers a gob of saliva and spits me into Gingers mouth. Both giantesses start making out again, now they're sucking on me from both ends. These sexy maws are fighting over their prey. Which one will swallow me first? I can't wait! Liz let's Ginger take me and now I'm being lubed up in their tongue juice while Liz and ginger have some fun with each other.
"Keep him there for a minute." "Try not to swallow him in your excitement, I want try something with you." Liz said. She asks Ginger to turn around and spread her white asscheeks apart. Liz then helps herself to Gingers sweet 'strawberry red' holes. She's fingering her pussy and rimming her tight asshole. She wants to gape her so she can have some backdoor fun. After Liz is done prepping her she asks ginger to open her mouth. Liz grabs me from Gingers mouth, all covered in her saliva strands and sticks me in Gingers gaping asshole. Her ass grips me and starts to suck me in. Her ass swallows me whole and I can't breathe. Oh no! I think the potion is wearing off! Help me! Goddess I don't want to die in here! I'm done for. Gingers ass has sucked me to deep to be heard. Then i feel my body being pushed back out. My head pops out and I catch my breath. Goddess Liz! The potion has- *slurp* her ass sucked my head in before I could tell her what's happened. "I like the way it feels when my ass pushes him out and sucks him back in." Ginger giggled. I can't get a word out, she keeps pushing and sucking, in and out. "I'm getting hungry." "You still owe me Liz." "Let me swallow him." "Pretty please!" Ginger asked. "Well I guess so, It's not like he can die right?" Liz replied. "Ill take him home tonight for some fun, and I'll bring him back later." "Even if he's in my tummy he still won't die right?" "Ill just shit him out and bring him back." Liz agreed and ginger pulled me out of her ass. She brought me up to her carnivorous mouth and said, "I'm gonna keep you in my belly for a little while so you can explore my insides." Wait goddess Don't swallow me I'll di- *puts me in her mouth* shit! She didn't hear me! I'm gonna die! I start to feel her saliva building up around me. Her throat is relaxing and it's beckoning me to come closer so I may feed her waiting stomach. My body is slowly sliding feet first onto the back of her smelly tongue. I can feel the warmth of her gaping gullet kissing my naked body. she burps and the stench of death and stomach acid singes my nostrils and burns my eyes. Her tongue goes up and I start sliding further back. There's nothing to hold onto in her slimy mouth, please no goddess, don't swallow me I beg you! Her throat muscles squeeze around me, and her mouth opens. Liz waves goodbye to me, then the throat relaxes and I slip slowly passed the point of no return. Nooooo! *gulp* goddess ginger swallowed her prey whole, totally unaware that he will be slowly digested alive for the next few days in her sexy stomach. Never to be seen again

TO BE CONTINUED...