Part 2

"K-Kiku.. where are we going, if do not mind my asking?" You asked, your voice filled with question. He blushes and looked at you.

  "We are going to (favourite restaurant). I did not want to tell you because then you would worry about paying, but I want to pay. That is also why we took a different route.." he admitted, slightly embarrassed by his scheme.

  You however thought this was adorable, and very considerate.

  "Awwww~! That's so sweet!" You wished you could prove your love.... In more ways then one, if you know what I mean. It would have been your first time, even though you were 20 (and we're friends with Francis). Even though you were still "innocent", the urge was nearly unbearable.

  "H-hey.... Kiku...?" You whispered, not wanting to break the comfortable silence.

  "H-Hai..?" He answered, and your face went bright red. Him speaking Japanese was an instant turn on.

  "Um... Do you think maybe when we're done... We could um.... Go back to my place for a little late night fun???" You asked nervously, and his face flushed even deeper than yours.

  "S-sure... B-but um... Will we not disturb Alfred and Matthew???" He stated. Your insides filled with glee. You were almost over come by this glorious news, that you nearly forgot he asked a question.

  "Um they're gone for the night. They're out for a Pokemon trip thing...." You explain, slightly embarrassed of your brothers' pass time. He nods.

  "B-but I should tell you.... It is my first time...." You were shocked by his, since he was nearly 23.