Part 3

You had just finished eating, and now you were heading back to your place for some.... Well.... Fun.... And the whole ride neither you or Kiku said a word. You two were so nervous because it would have been your first time for both of you, and both of you were NOT the type of person to do this kind of stuff. You were scared, yes, but also very excited. Francis was one of your best friends, and he had told you it was "much fun", but lucky for you he was not explicit.

  You two arrived at your house at around 4:00, so you had some time until night roles around. So, there was only one thing to do! Watch (Favorite Anime, mines Binan KouKou)!!!!

  "S-so.... Um....." He stuttered. Too cute. You poked his nose, because, well... You could! In return his face turned bright red.

  "Yes?" You ask, with a slight giggle to your words.

  "You know... That one scene with (female character *or male in my case*) and (male character) was really sweet.." You knew exactly what he was referring to. That was your OTP and you would do anything for it to sail, and you had convinced yourself that it was real. A few episodes ago they had a steamy make out session, which had you crying from fangirling.

  "Y-Yeah! It's my OTP~!" You admitted, slightly embarrassed of your "slight" obsession with (favourite anime).

  "You know... W-we could cosplay as them...." His face was bright red, and his back had straightened from his relaxed state of snuggling on the couch. You were taken back but this proposal. You but your lip to keep yourself from squealing, making yourself look quite adorable.

  He didn't wait for an answer. He pulled you in for a sweet kiss, just the tip of the iceberg of what he was intending on giving you. You glanced up at the clock hanging on the wall. 9:17. You grinned kissed back, happy at his new "personality".

  He pulled away from the kiss for a moment to gaze into your sparkling (e/c) eyes. You pouted a little when he pulled away, earning an adorable grin from Kiku. He looked at you affectionately, with a look of utter adoration for you.

  "Aishiteru..." He breathed, before burying his face in your neck, making you giggle cutely since you were extremely ticklish, in return making him laugh too.

  "(Y/n)..... You taste like (favorite flavour) ​Pocky..." He says before diving into your neck for seconds. He trailed kisses all down your collar bone, making you moan quietly. You adored this attention.

  His smile grew wider.

"Let us finish this elsewhere."