Chapter 4: School? part 1

Sana POV

As I head up towards my room, my hand was pulled. I looked to my back and saw a girl. She seems really pretty.

"oh hello," I said to her. She smiled and exclaimed; "hi!!! I'm Hirai Momo! The boys' cousin! You are?" Momo? As in peach? "I'm Minatozaki Sana. Nice to meet you," I said as I stretched my hand so we could shake hands.

"By the way, are you Japanese?" she asked. I just nod then, she hugged me. "OMO! Me too," she said. She is really energetic! Wow!

"So uhm, Momo.....?" I asked her. "I-I can't breathe!" I said and she quickly let me go and she mumbled a 'sorry'. "Nah, It's okay!" I said then gave her a bright smile.

Then, her phone ringed. "See you later Sana!" she said then walked away. I went to my room and go to my bed. As soon as the covers hit my body, I felt sleepy.

Time skip

I opened my eyes as I've heard some knocking on my door. I stood up and opened it. I saw Jungkook on the door. I just smiled and asked.

"How can I help you?" he just put his arms on his back. "Dad wanted you in his office." he said then walked away. 'he called me again? What is it this time?' I said in my thought.

I started to walk to his 'office'. When I was outside, I knocked on the door. The door was opened by the maid I saw earlier. "Did you ask for my presence sir?" I asked then bowed (?)

"You are going to school," did I heard it right????? "School!? Yay!!!" I exclaimed as I will be continuing my studies! Wait a minute, why would he send me to school for me to learn right?

"Don't get too excited because at school, you will take care of my sons." I knew it.......

"ok" I just. "oh and you may go now." he said then I walked out. School huh?

TBC

So, I told you April 4, right???? Well, I just wanted to update today because, why not?

Oh and I have a request. Can you please decide if I should publish some of my drafts??????

Here are my drafts;

Train to busan

Story description:

In a train full of zombies, who will survive?

-----
Sana and her boyfriend will go to busan to get a vacation. But, a zombie virus has broken out of control.

Me being a basher (A TaeSana texting story) [tagalog]

Story description:

Basher_shy:

Guys, gwapo ba daw and BTS? Mga mukhang tae nga yung mga yan! Mga 'Baklang Taga Seoul' diba? Diba????? Comment kayo kung agree ba kayo dyan.

Comments:

Tae_alien: ang sama mo naman @Basher_shy nakakasakit kaya yan ng damdamin.

Basher_shy: Hah! Bobo ka lang! Hindi kasi kayo magising sa katotohanan na pangit nga sila!

-----
Kung saan si Sana ay isang basher ng kpop at bigla niya nalang niya naka usap ang isang member na bina bash niya, KIM TAEHYUNG ng BTS.

Ano kayang mangyayari sakanya? Magiging basher ba siya, or tatangapin niya na may nararamdaman siya kay Taehyung kahit na kpop idol siya?

Stay (A VMinKook short story) [gay]

Story description:

"Before the dark night traps me in
Don't leave me
Do you still love me? If you feel the same
Don't leave today
Don't ask why it has to be you
Just stay with me"

In where the JiKook couple was all lovey dovey and then, Jungkook decided to cheat.

How can 3 boys fall for a bad girl?

Story description:

Minatozaki Sana, the most baddest girl in the campus.

Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin, they are happy-go-lucky guys who will fall for Sana. They were dared to befriend her and make her nice. Since they also want Sana to change, they gladly accepted it.

The one who got away

Story description:

Taehyung is a playboy. And 3 girls whom are his ex-girlfriends, are the ones who stands the most.

The workaholic ex-girlfriend, Minatozaki Sana.
The sporty ex-girlfriend, Chou Tzuyu.
And; The model ex-girlfriend, Im Nayeon.

One day, they clashed. What will happen? Just keep reading this story!

So, that's all! Just comment 'yes' or 'no'