The Battle of Geonosis

"MEDIC WE NEED A MEDIC OVER HERE!!!!" Snatcher cover fired as the medic made his way towards the injured clone. "Keep firing!! We can't lose this position!! The commander pointed towards snatcher "Snatcher take two of your best troopers and advance from above!!" Snatcher pointed at his two best troopers Kiks and Price then beckoned them to follow him, they nodded and followed. "Kiks take the left flank!! As for you price take the right and I'll take the middle" An explosive went off nearby sending debris towards their position "Kiks look out!!" Price tackled him out of danger as a boulder landed where kiks was standing moments before. "Thanks brother." price nodded and headed back to his position "Alright let's get our asses up their and cover fire!!" All three shot their grappling hooks into the side of the canyon and climbed up shooting at the enemies below "Commander we're in position and providing cover fire! What are your orders?!" The commander responded before getting hit by a blaster bolt "Snatcher keep firing!! We need to hold this position until reinforcements arrive!! The comlink goes static as the commander is shot by a Droid from behind "Fuck the commander is dead!! We have to get down there let's go!!" Kiks yelled. "No the commanders orders were stay up here and cover fire until reinforcements arrive!!" Just as they were about to argue 8 republic gunships flew over head. "Looks like we held out till they arrived." Snatcher nodded "Alright let's get down there and join the party." Kiks and Price nodded then began their journey down the canyon wall. "C'mon!!" As snatcher was back on the ground a vulture Droid was shot down then crashed into the canyon wall causing Kiks and Price to fall to their death. Snatcher fell onto his knees as his brothers hit the ground their bones making an awful crunch and blood leaking from under their helmets and cracks in their armor. "Kiks....Price...." Whispered Snatcher as his brothers lay dead in front him . Snatcher got up and removed his helmet saluting them both then digging holes in the ground burying them both. "I'll never forget you both..." Snatcher retrieved his blaster and ran towards the rendezvous point making it into the gunship in time before it flew off. He was silent the entire trip home after geonosis had been taken.