Reunion

"EMILY!!! GET UP!!!
YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!"
I woke up to the sound of my father's voice. I'm now sixteen years old, meaning its been two years since Timothy went missing without a trace.

I got out of my bed and headed to my closet. Grabbing some clothes for school, I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on. Letting the water burn against my skin, I showered and changed into my clothes.

Leaving my hair down,I grabbed my supplies for school and headed downstairs

"Morning mom, morning dad."
I said as I walked to the front door, grabbing an apple for the road.
"Bye sweetie. Have a nice day."
"Stay safe,Emily."
They always say that everyday I go to school. I walked to school, listening to my music as I did.
Feeling like someone was watching me,I turned around and saw nothing. When I looked forth again,I saw a flash of tan to by and hide behind a tree.
What was that? Oh well.
Ignoring it, I continued walking until I reached the gates of hell:
High school
The front was crowded with students as I made my way through to get to my locker.
When I reached my locker, I felt a pair of hands on my hip and punched the person in the gut.
It was my ex boyfriend, Anthony Mendez. I broke up with him cause he cheated on me and tried to make me have sex with him.
"What do you want asshole?"
"I want you, Emily."
he said as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I elbowed him and pushed him away. Then I walked away and headed to my first class.
~Time skip~
I hate school.
In every class I have, there's always Anthony in them. Trying to get back with me, he placed daisies that his ex love on my desk, so I threw them at him.
Then he places a pink sweater in my locker, then I threw it away.
Finally, he gives me a necklace with the wrong initials, so I smashed it to the ground.
When will he learn to leave me the fuck alone?!?
As I walked home, I saw three boys standing in the woods, staring at me.
I thought the one in a tan jacket looked familiar.
It couldn't be him!!! Its impossible!!!
I walked faster and headed inside my house. It was empty, since my parents left for work.

Before running to my room, I locked all the doors and windows.
As I enter my room, I started playing my music and work on my homework.

Timothy's p.o.v
I watched as she headed to school. She gotten a little bit taller,but she is still my baby sister.
"Hey Masky, why are we here?"

Ticci Toby, fucking annoying but I have to deal with since he is another proxie of Slenderman.
"Shut the fuck up, Rogers,"
Hoodie, my best friend, was curious as well but stayed quiet.
"

Come on. She's on the move."
I said as we walked through the forest to get to her school.
Through a window, I saw her at her locker. I stopped and saw a boy wrap an arm around her waist, but soon laughed as she elbowed him and walked away.
How long has she been defensive?
I thought as me, Toby and Brian all watched her throughout the entire school day.
Finally, the bell rang and she was the first one out of school. We followed her until she saw us. Her fave looked terrified
Then she speed walked to our house and locked everything.
"Tim, are you gonna explain or what?" Toby asked again as he played with his hatchet.
"Why don't you just shut the fuck up?!?"
I yelled as Brain kept watch on her. I removed my mask from my face and hid it in my jacket.
Then I started climbing the tree that lead to her window. She was sitting there, her music was playing and she was working on homework.
Timothy, shall we continue with the plan?
Slenderman.
He was the reason I became like this. In return of serving him for all time, he said that I can have my sister join me by my side as one of his proxies.
I hope she remembers me.
Tapping on the window,I saw her face turns towards me, where she just stared at me as she walked towards me.
When she opened the window, I crawled in and stood in front of her.
"T-T-Tim?"
Her voice was breaking as tears rolled down her cheek. Then she hugged me as she buried her face in my chest.
I held her close and stroked her long, brown hair.
"I'm sorry that I left you, baby sis. I promise never to leave you again."
Her voice was a little shaky and she stopped crying.
"Thank you for coming back, big bro." she said as she smiled in my chest.
Our moment was runied by the sound of a hatchet flying.
She ducked down and grabbed a baseball bat out of nowhere.
Toby crawled in followed by Brian, and both of them got hit on the head by my sister's bat.
Toby threw a hatchet,which she dodged, so when it landed on the wall, she grabbed and threw it, using it to pin him to the wall.
Hoodie held a pipe in his hand,but she kicked him in the stomach,grabbed the pipe, and then used it against his back, causing him to fall on his knees.

I watched with a grin on my face, until I heard static and saw her fall on her knees while covering her ears.
"PLEASE!!! STOP IT!!!"
She was yelling in pain until I shouted,
"SLENDERMAN, STOP IT!!!"
Thats when everything went silent, even when his presence appeared in front of her.
Her eyes held no fear but only the tears that she shed when she was in pain.
"Who are you?"
Her voice held no fear of him.

My name is Slenderman, my dear child. I came to ask if you would join your brother at his side and work for me as a proxy.
I heard a small gasp as she looks over at me.I placed my mask on my face and looked at her.
Her answer was what shocked me the most as she smiles at me.
"Slenderman, I accept the offer."