Creepypastas

I woke up to find myself in a bedroom. The walls were plain and the only furniture was the bed and a dresser.
I stood up, feeling the cold wooden floor beneath my feet. Grabbing my shoes, I slipped them on and left the room.
Outside of the room was Tim.
He hugged me and chuckle because of how short I was since he was five inches taller than me.
"Hey Tim,where are we?"
I asked as he let go of me.
"We're in our new home. A mansion that Slendman made a long time ago"
I followed him down a flight of stairs,only to see a room full of people with incredible appearances.
They're mostly boys but there was a few girls.
I was tackled by a little girl. She has curly gingerbread color hair and emerald eyes. She wore a bloody pink dress with long white socks and black flats.
"Hiya. I'm Sally. What's your name?"
"Sally,can you please get off of my sister?"
With those words, everyone stopped and looked at us. Sally jumped off and Tim helped me up.
"Everyone, meet my little sister, Emily Wright. Emily, meet the Creepypastas."
I waved shyly as they came by one by one to meet me.
They were all really cool with some deep history.
Before long, we were called into the kitchen by Slenderman.
He was wearing a pink apron that said, "Kiss the Cook" like mom's apron.
I decided to sit next to Toby and Hoodie.
"Hey...I'm sorry for what happened yesterday." I spoked as I looked down.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw it was Hoodie.
"Its okay, Emily. It was just a reaction." "Yeah, a reaction that was really amazing!!!" added Toby while everyone stared at Hoodie.
"Thats the first time he didn't stutter." Jeff joked as Ben was playing his DS.
Slenderman handed everyone their breakfast, giving me a plate with an omelette and some bacon. I also had a cup of coffee with peppermint creamer.
After everyone finished,I washed all the dishes and then sat in the living room.
Ben and Jeff were playing Call of Duty,
E.J was reading about human anatomy,
L.J was playing with Sally,
Bloody Painter and Puppeteer were sitting on the couch,
then Hoodie was holding Tim back from killing Toby.
Toby saw me and ran behind me. "Back off, I got an Emily and I'm not afraid to use her."
I just elbowed him and the walked up to Tim.
"Do you think we can do some training? I really want to be able to use different weapons."
His mask lifted up, so I knew he was smiling. "Sure. Toby, Hoods, care to join?"
Hoodie let go of him and agreed while Toby just picked me up and ran outside with me.
"TOBY!!!" all three of us yelled simultaneously.
Once we were out of the house,Toby placed me down.
"Always wanted to do that to a pretty girl."
I was blushing a bit until Toby was tackled by Hoodie.
"Next time you do that, I'll make sure that I break all of your bones."
Hoodie said in a deep, husky voice.
I felt my face burn as he looked at me.
Tim appeared and separated the two.
As soon as that happen, I was dragged inside by Jane and Clockwork.
"Emily, are you really Masky's sister?" Clockwork asked as we went to their room.
"Yes. He's two years older than me."
I stated.
"How do you feel about us?"
Jane asked as she pointed at themselves.
"You two are like my sisters that I always wanted. Everyone here is my family now."
They smiled. Throughout the entire day, we stayed in the room until it was time for dinner.
During dinner, Toby and Hoodie kept staring at me.
I was seated between Jeff and Ben, who were eating pizza.
After that, I headed upstairs to see a door with my name on it.
When I opened it, I saw a room painted with midnight blue with beautiful designs of flowers.
I knew Helen did this, and I really love it.
My bed was a queen size with black sheets and white pillows. I have a bay window and a walk in closet. There's a desk with my family photos before and after Tim left.
I layed on my bed and stared at my ceiling above.
There was a moon with a raven flying above.
This is what true happiness feels like.
After a while,I drifted off to sleep.