047. (narration)

g u a n l i n

i was giggling like a fangirl right outside lory's house as daehwi rung the doorbell.

i can't wait to see her again. once i see her again, there'll be no turning back. i'd tell her i love her. i'll do anything to win her favor and make her my girlfriend. there was no letting go of noona this time.

those days i haven't talked to her were like hell. i cannot bear that anymore. it was now or never, and i'm putting my grip on her tight.

"are you excited, linlin?" daehwi told me a wide grin, and i nodded my head repeatedly.

we waited for the door to open, and as soon as it has, i swear it felt like my heart was about to leap out my chest.

a middle-aged lady was the one who opened the door, although. but i can see the resemblances of lory noona in her face. she must be her mother.

i smiled and bowed respectfully before her before greeting her. "good evening, ma'am. is lorraine kim here?"

the lady gave me a warm smile and opened the door wider. "she was out to buy some milk at a convenience store. she's on the way home, i think." her mother said in a soft voice. as soft as lory's. "would you like to come in?"

i politely shook my head no. "it's okay, ma'am. we wouldn't mind waiting, we're just here to talk with your daughter."

"well, then, she should be here in any minute, boys." she nodded. she looked behind me, and her eyes sparked up enthusiastically. "there she is right now!"

my pulse rate was on a frenzy again as the thought of seeing her again made my heart warm. i slowly turned my head, waiting to see the face of the girl i've longed to see.

but much to my dismay, my knees wobbled at the sight before me. lory was not alone. she was with a man about her age.

and the man was cupping her cheeks and giving a kiss on her forehead.

-

yo boomerang was lit man but fook u ymc y u give my boi so little lines. also im so sad to hear about the recent controversy, like srsly, y r ppl treating the boys like this they're still human, why make such a big deal about their complaint of low salary and the "cursing" they did? srsly fook u bruvs go get a life