6

Sorry for the short chapter. I will try to update again soon.

Percy's POV:

I was sitting next to Nico, who was out for what seemed like forever, but that's okay, because it gave me a lot of time to think things over.

He's high on painkillers, so of course he's going to say some weird stuff, right?

But is it true? How would I know?

I could always ask Piper about it, but he wasn't even lucid when he told me! That's a total invasion of privacy...I think? Probably.

What could I do?

Before I could come up with anything to do, I realized I'd already fallen asleep.

~Time Skip - The Next Morning~

I woke up to find myself laying horizontally on the couch, with a blanket covering me, all the way up to my chest.

At first, I didn't remember the night before, or what I was doing back at my mom's apartment. Then, as I sat up and stretched my now-stiff muscles, it all came flooding back.

I heard a door open in the small hall, and looked over to see Nico coming out of the bathroom. His hair was a mess and he looked groggy.

"Hey." He said when he saw me.

"Hey." I replied nervously, not really knowing what to say. "How are you feeling?"

Nico shrugged. "I'm still all foggy and tired, but no pain, so...yay."

He did sound pretty groggy.

"I wasn't too bad, was I?" Asked Nico, sitting across from me.

"You don't remember?"

Nico shook his head. "In and out. Everything's pretty hazy. I remember some of the ride here, and a little of walking up all those stairs. Other than that, nothing."

"Oh..." I said. "Um, no. You weren't bad."

What else was I supposed to say? He didn't remember!

Do I tell him what he said? No. No way. It was probably just the drugs.

But...what if it wasn't? How would I feel then?

I'd never really thought about my sexuality. I mean, I've been with Annabeth for forever, but the thought of being with Nico isn't exactly bad...

Not at all really.

So what the heck does that mean?