Chapter 1

Charli grunted as she was kicked in the stomach harshly and flew back in the concrete wall. She could hear her back cracking and she moaned in pain, her head lolling back against the wall before getting back up slowly. 

"Are you hurt?" the man mocked her, and she felt her anger rising and her blood boiling. How dare he mock me, she thought with great menace. She decided to play the petty game with him.

"Yeah," she fake groaned, holding her side as she feigned an injury. "I am really hurt." She grinned at him, slowly walking up to him and limping slightly to keep the act going. The man stepped back slightly as she grabbed at his chin softly, making him look directly into her eyes. She could see every ounce of fear in his eyes. She felt it too. And she loved it. She loved seeing how the enemy shook in fear and tried to maintain their heavy breathing. She loved feeling superior. 

"Oh," she gasped in fake surprise. "Are you scared?" Charli thought it was funny that he was so scared of a girl. Since girls these days are looked down upon, it was just hilarious to see that the tables have turned. Terribly. She removed her hand from his chin. And while he was in a daze, she quickly grabbed the knife out of his hand and swiftly stabbed him in the head. She spit on him before grabbing his body and locking it in the closet of the abandoned home. 

"Ha!" she laughed. "Mission accomplished." She dusted her shoulders off and walked out. Oh have the tables turned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, boss." The man looked up quickly and put his pen down, leaning back onto his chair. He grinned. 

"Did ya get 'er done?" His Russian accent was heavy. Charli was involved with the Russian Mafia and was proud to be in one of the strongest families in the world. It was, what's the word? It was so powering, she thought.

"Yup, he was an easy target, took him out like trash." She leaned on the desk. She was the only girl in the Russian Mafia that was able to get into his office as she was the best out of most. She leaned forward, her chest popping out. She saw the man's eyes trail down to her breasts and take in a sharp breath of air. 

"So." She smirked and grabbed his tie. "What do you want to do now?"

Her boss growled in lust. "More like who I want to do. And that's you."