Chapter 2

Charli's Boss pulls out of her with a satisfied pant and sat back on his office chair. Her head lied limply on the desk, her ass facing the man. The man felt his member twitch in need, but quickly looked away from the woman's opening. 

"Well, I gotta get back to my- uh paperwork." He pulled his pants up and zipped it. Charli put her skirt back on and bent down to pick up the mess that they had made. The silence was comforting as they both cleaned the papers off the floor. 

"Uhm." She dusted and patted her skirt down. "See you later, Boss." Her heels clacked as she walked of the room and shut the door softly behind her. She felt a pang of isolation hit her heart as she realized the relationship her and her boss would be nothing more than a fuck. Her head lung low as she walked back to her room. She would always be a monster that wasn't capable of being loved. Everyone ran from her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charli wrapped her long coat around her tighter as she held her hot coffee in her right hand. She dodged people on the busy street, walking a little faster to escape the cold that bit at her skin. Her phone began to buzz, so she sighed and fished for it in her giant pockets. 

"Shit!" a man cursed as he bumped into her. Her coffee was now spilled on her chest and neck. It was hot, burning hot, but she wasn't about to complain about a little bit of hot coffee when she has been stabbed, shot, and whipped before. Her face remained stoic as the muscular man fluttered around her, apologizing repeatedly. 

"I am so sorry," the man gasped. 

"It's okay." Charli was bored and just wanted to go back to the apartment. She looked up and tried not to blush in surprise as she gazed at the man's attractive face. Her mood changes quickly. 

"Oh no, it's okay." She smiled and stared longingly at him. 

"What can I do to pay you back?"

"You can be deep inside me," she muttered. She was now wet for him. She was a whore, and was totally okay with it. At least she wasn't like those mean, slutty hoes. Oh well.

"Huh?" The man cocked his head to the side innocently, though she didn't doubt the fact that he heard her as he smirked right after she mumbled the request. 

"Um, nothing!" She was a mess, blushing and stuttering trying hard to impress him and not be too much of a thot. 

"My name is Benji, call me." He opened her hand and slipped the small piece of paper with a number on it. He walked away.

Charli stood there starstruck and in a haze said, "Okay."

Little did she know that this was just the beginning. There was more to come.