Chapter 1

Stiles Stilinksi and Derek Hale used to hate each other with a passion. They hate each other so much that if one of them was burning the other would just stand and watch. But after the kanima/pool incident, they were like the best of friends.

Stiles could do what no one in the pack can. Nobody has a clue what happened but never questioned it.

Stiles was the only person who could make Derek do anything he wants.

Today, they were gathered in the newly renovated hale house to watch a movie.

"Alright everyone here?" Derek asked and he a chorused 'yes' as a reply. He sat down on the empty couch and suddenly felt a head on his lap, he looked down to see who it was. Erica

"Get off" He growled, the beta whined but obeyed nonetheless. Derek looked around to check if everyone was their and noticed Stiles wasn't

"Where's Stiles?" He questioned

"In the bathroom" Scott answered. He nodded. Minutes later, stiles showed up and jumped right on Derek's lap and cuddled with him. the wolf said nothing and pulled stiles closer, wrapping his arms around the young boy.

"No fair, why does stiles get to do that" Erica complained but Derek ignored her.

The others ignored her too, too caught up in the movie to care

They weren't jealous of stiles but Erica was but only a little. Sometimes they admit they were, Stiles gets more attention from the alpha than they do. Most of the time they don't mind but Erica would be up on Derek's case, asking him if she could do the same but the man only growled in response.

She wasn't mad at stiles, but she was sure as hell jealous. Yes she had a mate, but she seems to want the alpha's attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note.

Hey little rebels!!! yes another story, I know I haven't finished the other one but this idea just came to me and I had to write it. please tell me what you think

I wuv u :*

Savannah out ~~~~~~~~> []