Chapter ~ 4

Everyone was having a blast! The boys except for Stiles and Derek who were sat on the down, were on the water along with the girls

"Derek you know you could've said no if you didn't wanna go" Stiles said softly

"No. Actually I wanted to go. You know, start again and to me this is the first step. Actually going out and having fun with my pack, my new family. I can't let the past destroy me. I'm an alpha now, this pack is my responsibility. I can't let them suffer just cause their alpha can't move on. Honestly I can't even remember the last time I went to the beach, the last time I actually have fun, actually go out and not because there is another supernatural creature in town." Derek confessed. Stiles stared at him and scooted closer as Derek welcomed him in open arms, literally.

Stiles observed his surroundings, he realized all of them had one problem in common. It was family. Derek's family died, Alison's father is didn't really care, Scott's mom isn't always around, Lydia's family is broken, Jackson was adopted, Isaac's father abused him, Erica felt like her family didn't care, Boyd was alone, Stiles' dad was barely around. This pack is what completes all those missing pieces. This is were they felt like a family, like they finally belong.

"Stiles you OK?" Jackson asked.

"Yup. Just thinking" He said, he noticed that everyone was now seated with them.

"About what?" Erica asked

"The pack" He answered. Derek give him the look that said 'explain'

"I just realized that this pack is where we all feel complete where we feel like we finally belong. All of us have family problems or no family at all. But we are a family, not just a pack and that's what keeps us together. Sure we might bicker and we might hate each other at times. I mean if Scott was on fire no matter how much Jackson hates him, he would still help him" Stiles said and Jackson nodded. "In other words. We're a family"

Everyone smiled st his words

"Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind means all of us are going swimming so let's go" Alison said. Everyone chuckled and got up along with her.

They ran to the water and splashed water on each other

Hey Jackson. is it true?" Scott asked

"Is what true?" Jackson asked

"That you'll help me if I caught fire" Scott asked

"Well duh I would help you" Jackson said with a smile which Scott returned. They heard a scream and before they knew it, Derek threw stiles on the water.

"Derek Hale I will kill you" Stiles threatened but Derek only laughed. Everyone froze

"Derek laughed, Derek hale actually laughed" Erica said and Derek only smiled, it wasn't a smirk or a sarcastic one it was an actual smile.

"Feels good to laugh" Derek stated and everyone cheered.

The day was just full of enjoyment and happiness. no one knew what is to come.

Helo beautiful readers. super sorry it took me 48 years to update. if some of the things arent true its OK because its a book, I can make them fart rainbows if I wanted to XD. tell me what ya think

See ya n love ya

Savannah out ~~~~~~~~> []