Circus

«Dream »

The field was dark and open. The moon was absent from the night sky. The stars were being taken one by one from the sky slowly fading. A figure appeared. It was that fucking clown. It stood there, its face hidden by the shadows. All I could see were his piercing blue eyes.

"You're a strong mortal y/n. It's a shame to see it all go to waste, on fear." The clown shoves a person out in front of me. It was Richie. He was beaten up and looked terrified. He was shaking and looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Don't listen to it y/n! It's just messing with your head!" Suddenly an arrow pierced through his heart. He groaned and started to cough up blood. I started to run towards him, before I could reach him, the clown's hands grabbed him and crushed him to dust.

"What a shame, I quite liked him, he would of made a great clown." It blew away the ashes. I watched them float off with the breeze. "But I have a wonderful idea! We may not have a clown but I think a lion tamer would be a great addition. Don't you?"

In seconds a ring of fire appeared. The setting changed to a circus ring. In the ring was a hoop lit on fire. A cage was brought out, inside it was a lion. The clown was no where to be seen. I was seated in the stands. A young boy was shoved into the circus ring. He had a whip and a chair. He wore a red uniform and had a few scars. I looked closer at the boy.

"Mike.." I whispered.

I heard a snap and the cage door opened. My eyes widened as I watched Mike circle with the lion. The lion jumped at him, before the lion could attack mike, the scene paused.

I found myself in the ring, the scene still frozen. I walked over to mike. I cupped  his cheek a tear rolling down my face. I looked into his eyes to see utter fear. He was terrified. I desperately wanted to help him but I didn't know how.

"That, my dear dear y/n, is fear and thanks to it, I have found your greatest weaknesses." The clown's voice said.

The scene changed once more. It stood in the middle of 2 figures. Mike on the right and Richie on the left. It held their necks, chocking them.

"They need you y/n, go to them. I'll be seeing you very soon my dear. Very soon." The scene faded to black as I heard the sounds of Mike and Richie's blood curdling screams.

« End of dream »

I screamed as I sat up in my bed. I was covered in sweat and tears streamed down my face. I looked over to my clock, it was around 3pm, I must of slept in. I rushed out of my bed and ran into Richie's room. It was empty. I ran back into my room and quickly changed. I threw on a t-shirt with a flannel, jeans and my red sneakers.

Once on my bike, I rode over to the only place in the real world that I saw that bastard of a clown, Neibolt. I pulled up to the house and saw all of the losers clubs bikes, including Mike and Richie's. I threw my bike down and ran into the house. I saw the piece of wood that I had from the first time I stopped by here. I grabbed it and walked into the house, cautiously. I looked into the front room to see Henry Bowers putting a gun to Mike's forehead. I heard the other boys yelling for mike checking if he was ok.

"Hey Bowers!" I yelled. Henry lifted his head. Mike took this chance to grab the gun and shift their position. Mike stood up and grabbed a rock, he threw it at Henry. Then Mike charges towards Henry, he backed Henry onto the edge of a well causing him to fall down into the well. Mike looked over the edge and watched him fall. He then turned to me and ran towards me.

He dropped the rock and pulled me into a hug. He held me tight as if he was too scared to let me go. He pulled back, still holding me. He then looked across my face.

"Are you hurt? Are you ok?" He asked genuinely worried. I simply nodded my head and smiled. "You shouldn't be here. I-I can't lose you. You have to go!"

"No, I'm staying. My brother is down here too and I don't want him to die without me at least trying to protect him! Mike I can handle this, I've fought this clown once I can do it again." Mike looked into my eyes. I saw worry in his gaze. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Stay by me, this thing is clever." He said. I nodded and kissed him. It was short but sweet.

"Mike?! Are you ok?" I heard Richie yell. I walked over to the well.

"He's fine Rich!" I yelled back.

"Y/n?! What are you doing here? How did you?"

"I'm helping, I want the same thing as you guys. I want this thing dead."