Happy Graduation Day

This might not make sense to the people here in Wattpad because this chapter/post is dedicated to my classmates in my school.

But giving them my account and telling them to read this is just boring in my opinion so I made it a game for my whole class.

What I did is I give each of them this message :

' "C•te_A•d_S•e•t_C•nd•"
Search it on W•t•pa•
Then go to
"R•nd•m •l•sr••m" '

I made it very easy so that they won't have to work very hard to find this message.

Anyway, to anyone who's reading this and is not one of my classmates, it's alright to read this but it might not make sense to you, okay

And if you're my classmate and you found out what the message is saying, then congratulations! Here is your reward :

Dear My Classmates,

Hello~! You've found Candy's message!
See? I knew you guys can do it! (*''*)╯♡

Well...I don't have much to say, actually. It's pretty embarrassing to say it in a public website too. But hey, our class loves challenges, am I right?

I guess I'll start by expressing my gratitude first.

Thank you for being yourselves everyone. When I first transferred in our school, I thought everyone would pretend to like me at first and soon lose all interest in me but that did not happen. Instead, you guys treated me as if I had been in that school with you guys for so many years. You all taught me how to be proud and love myself to the point that I almost became a narcissist (lol). I love how everyone treated me like family and it's thanks to all of you that I became who I am right now.

Thank you for not giving up. I have quite a competitive personality myself so if the people with me are the opposite, then I lose my will to fight. That's why, I was so happy that you guys were just as competitive as me. It was like our souls resonates with one another and we understood what each other wants. Because of that, we overcame so much challenges and trials that I could proudly say that we may the best class in our school.

Thank you for being a part of my life. I didn't really asked to meet everyone of you and I don't think you asked to meet me either. But I'm not complaining, you guys are truly the best people that I could ask for. In other words, I love you all.

Thank you for...

•••

You know what? it's really tiring to write a long message and I'm pretty sure that it's also tiring to read it ( ̄▽ ̄) so why not just give you guys a message that you'll mostly likely enjoy ( ◠‿◠ )

Ey, yo! Mah dudes! It's me, yo boi Kyandii! ψ(')ψ

Alright, I know you guys wants some drama and all that shizz but it's just too tiring you kno that? (☝︎ ՞ ՞)☝︎

Anyway, I'm just really happy that you gave the effort to read this far onto this message! I appreciate it (^ω^)

It's like waaay past mah bed time now and I need to get my butt to bed ( ̄▽ ̄)

But as always, you and I might see each other again...Probably.  But I want you all to know that ...

I was the one who ate that last pizza- I mean, I love you all (ω╹๑ )

And...Since you're here, you can go ahead follow your boi in here ( ̄▽ ̄) Extra twenty followers would be but if you don't want to then it's okay...

You can still follow me. (^ω^)
**Shameless Self-Support Intensifies**

Ignore that~! Anyway! That's all I could say, everyone! That really went too far down the hill XD I was hoping to make a serious one but everytime I think of my class, I just couldn't.

All jokings aside...

I Love you guyss~ ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡ Happy Gradution Day to all of you! I had so much fun this year!

**********

**To anyone who's reading this and is not my classmate, pls don't unfollow I have a family to feed ('ω')**

**To anyone who's reading this and is not my classmate, pls don't unfollow I have a family to feed (';ω;')**

**These people are my family pls protec dem**

(Had to blur their faces because they did a lot of stupid shizz and I'm scared that I'll have to bust them out of prison)

**...And yes, we do have brown uniforms**