The Show

~Levin's POV~
  Me and Aaron enter the gym where Ein is waiting for a fight with us. I lean on a wall and it feels warm and squishy. "Ah!" I get off the wall quickly and see Ein there smiling evilly. "Oh isn't this erotic couple?" Ein says.

I get confused and so does Aaron. "You guys are hot" Ein says making us understand. Aaron grabs me and pins me to the wall whispering something. "Levin, let's put on a show and give him what he wants.."

"He obviously wants a threesome but we're going to have sex in front of him" Aaron adds. I nod yes and Aaron pulls on the collar on my uniform giving me a sign to go.

I never done this with anyone before. Oh well let's lose my virginity now. Aaron pulls up my shirt and he tells me to hold it up to my face. He sees my abs and chest. Aaron licks his lips smirking and he kisses my chest.

I moan softly and quiet. I feel his warm tounge on my chest and I also feel my penis hardening. "Is it working?" I say and Aaron looks at Ein which he is going to masturbate to us.

Aaron looks back at me kissing my abs to my stomach area then it my v-line where my member is near. Aaron pulls down my pants and he puts his hands on my member playing with the head of my penis.

He also licks it through my boxers,. Aaron finally sheds some clothing and he removes my shirt completely. He looks at me like he wants something, lust. He's not playing games anymore he actually wants me.

He pulls down my underwear and he licks the tip of my penis. I moan as I feel his warm tounge again but in a pleasuring spot. Ein starts masturbating with his hand going up and down his thing.

My mood changing to trying not laugh at Ein doing that. Aaron starts deep throating and I want lust. I cum in his mouth a few minutes later. Aaron licks his lips and swallows my cum in his mouth.

I giggle and I realized I'm completely naked. I can't believe I didn't notice that. Aaron is naked now too since now he is removing his pants and underwear. He pins me to the floor.

He inserts his penis inside me with no hesitation. Ein is still masturbating saving his climax for the best part. Aaron thrusts at A unhuman speed. I moan louder and Aaron moves his thing around inside me while I'm completely useless trying to process what's happening.

"There goes my virginity.." I whisper.

1 minute later He goes faster and harder then finally stronger. I moan his name out. Ein is moaning now because he can feel his climax coming (literally).

"I'm gonna cum!" Aaron yells.

"Me too!" I moan.

Aaron cums inside me and I cum on his chest. Ein cums on his hand. I start to catch my breathe. Wait that rhymes.

Aaron is panting looking at me. Ein says "You two can leave now.. Thanks for the show.."

Aaron kisses me one last time. We put on our clothes and we go back home while Blaze won the games and Daniel uh.. Is the new alpha now?

Well what a coincidence huh?

I hoped you enjoy this chapter.