The Break-Up (Part 1)

Hey a little update for you read this, I'm releasing chapters about times that happened that I didn't get to show in my books so.. I hope you're not annoyed because this is one of them. Have a great day!

Song: Lil Xan, Charli XCX - Moonlight

~Levin's POV~
Aaron broke up with me because we were fighting. I'm heartbroken and I can't feel anything but sad. I wasn't expecting this to happen to me at all. Now I just feel depressed and alone. I really loved Aaron and now I let him go. I watch a Netflix movie and I couldn't help but see something me and Aaron had.

I just wanna cry now. I'm also eating ice cream too because I'm that dramatic over relationships. Garroth comes over because I couldn't seem to stop crying over Aaron. I feel lonely. I need someone to cheer me up.

Garroth says "Are you okay?" I nod no. "What happened?" "Me and Aaron broke up" I said. I start crying again and he says "Awe I'm sorry~" Garroth hugs me and I wipe my tears.

I close my eyes and flashbacks..

Happy times..

I want to feel one again but I know It won't happen.

----
(A few days later)
~Aaron's POV~
Levin's mom comes to the rescue and tells me that everything he's going through. She also mentions me blocking his number and ignoring him. I didn't have my phone. I told her. Apparently my mom had it and she hasn't changed.

Levin's mom tells me that Levin always wanted someone close since he was a kid. I remember him saying that too. I text Levin to meet in the spot we met so we can get back together. I go to Phoenix Drop High and I go to the music room. I open to the middle door and I close the door. This is where I was.

Levin & Aphmau met me here because Aphmau took Levin here one time. I hear Levin come in crying and speaking to me about how much he hurt me.

He asks me a special request since he wants me to forgive him.