....1....

Om was about step outside the mansion when he heard rudra calling for him.

Rudra- O lambe baal waale praani!! Aap kahan jaa rahe ho.

(O long hair creature!! Where are you going?)

Om turned and see rudra panting. Seems that he ran a lot to catch him.

Om- Kuch nahin rudra bas aise hi ghumne.

(Nothing rudra I am just going out.)

Rudra- Mujhe pata hai. Aap phirse wahin jaa rahe ho na. Ussi orphanage main!

(I know you are going there again. You are going to that orphanage!)

Om didn't say anything. He just smiled.

Rudra- Aap ko kya ho gaya O! 1 mahine se aap wahin par hi jaa rahe ho. Ghar main bhi kam rehne lage ho.

(What happened to you O! You are going there from 1 month. You are staying at home very rarely.)

Rudra made a sad pout.

Rudra- Seriously I missed those obro moments.

Om patted on his back.

Om- Thik hai Rudy. Aaj hum raat ko swimming pool ke pass milte hain. Ab mujhe jaane do.

(Okay Rudy. We will meet by the swimming pool tonight. Now let me go.)

Rudra's eyes twinkled like he got his favourite thing.

Rudra- Thank you! Thank you O!

Om smiled at his younger brother and went outside.

Omkara Singh Oberoi, the famous artist reached at the St. Marie's orphanage which became his favourite place now a days.

He sat on his as usual bench, which gave him a the full view of orphanage, of the kids doing many activities and of a girl.

Yes a girl.....the girl was the main reason of Omkara's daily visit to the orphanage.

He sat the full evening time on the bench and admired the girl. He didn't know but he felt an unknown happiness when he saw that girl smiling. He felt joy, when he saw that girl playing and jumping with those kids of orphanage.

She is really a smile spreader. He felt a strong aura of happiness around him.

He had noticed, how the kids and the workers of orphanage became happy when she came inside. She stole all's heart with her talks and nature.

After seeing Ridhima, ishana and Svetlana like women, om thought that all girls in the world were like them only but that girl changed his thinking.

This all started when Tej Singh Oberoi betrayed his mom jhanvi Singh Oberoi and had an affair with Svetlana Kapoor, his secretary. Jhanvi broke down after this and om broke down seeing his mom breaking down. But he had two another responsibility of his brother and sister. Though Shivaay, his elder brother was there but he was also messed up with his own business and life. Om was devastating inside but he put a brave face in front of his family members. One day he was crossing the orphanage and came across the girl who slowly and unknowingly mended his broken heart. From that day he was coming daily to the orphanage.

He sighed thinking that unfortunately he didn't know her name yet. He only heard the kids calling her didi.

His thoughts got interrupted when he heard that girl's voice.

Girl- (showing fake anger) Chintu!!

The kids smiled at her and ran away playfully.

Om stood up go closer to see what happened. He saw that her nose and cheeks were covered with cake cream.