...7...

Omkara turned as he heard the name Gauri from Natasha. He silently prayed that he heard something wrong.

As he turned, he became shocked.

Om- (whispered) Gauri....

Gauri looked at om. She knew that it was coming and she had to face om.

Shivaay stood up.

Shivaay- Hello Ms. Trivedi. I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Glad to meet you.

He shooked his hand with her.

Gauri- (still looking at om) Me too Mr. Oberoi.

Shivaay signed rudra to stand up. Rudra stood up and shooked his hand with Gauri.

Rudra- Hello. I am Rudra Singh Oberoi. (In his style) You can call me Rudy.

Gauri weirdly looked at him.

Shivaay- Sorry Ms. Trivedi. Yeh aisa hi hai.

(Sorry Ms. Trivedi he is like this only.)

Gauri- I know.

Rudra and Shivaay confusingly looked at her.

Gauri- (smiling) Hello rudy.

Rudra became impressed and he also smiled at her.

Then rudra and Shivaay both looked towards om who was still in shock.

Shivaay- (to om) What happened om?

Om slowly stood up still fixed his eyes on gauri.

Om- (whispered) Gauri... Gauri trivedi..

Gauri looked down and a lone tear escaped from her eye.

Om felt betrayed. He became furious. How could she do this? He was wrong about her. She is also like Ridhima, ishana and Svetlana.

Gauri looked into his eyes and found his dark brown eye turning red in anger, pain and hurt.

Gauri- Om..

Om stopped her from further talking and stormed out of the conference room.

Gauri- Om meri baat toh sunno!!!

(Om listen to me!!)

But he was gone.

She also went behind him. She was about to going outside but Shivaay stopped her.

Shivaay- Miss. Trivedi...

Gauri turned and looked the confusion on Shivaay and rudra's face.

Rudra- Yeh sab kya hai aur O aise gussa ho kar kyun chala gaya.

(What is all this and why O went like this in anger.)

He thought for sometimes.

Rudra- Ek minute kahin aap wahin Gauri didi toh nahin.... O waale Gauri didi.

(One minute are you Gauri didi..... O's Gauri didi.)

Shivaay- (to Gauri) Kya yeh sach hai.

(Is is true?)

Gauri nodded.

Gauri- Hna main wahin hun. Par mujhe abhi jaana hoga. Woh om..... Main aa kar sab explain karti hun. (To Natasha) Please Natasha inka dhyaan rakhna.

(Yes I am that. But I have to go now. Om..... I will come and explain all things. Please Natasha take care of them.)

Saying this she quickly went outside.

Rudra- Woah... O ki kya kismat hai.

(Woah.... What a fate of O.)

Shivaay- Tumne shayad dekha nahin Rudy om bohot hurt thaa. I hope ki sab thik ho jaaye.

(I think you didn't look Rudy. Om was hurt. I hope all will be okay.)

Rudra- I hope too.

Her Gauri looked for om in the whole office but couldn't find him. At last she asked the receptionist.

Receptionist- Ma'am woh toh bohot gusse main the. Aur bahar ke taraf chale gaye.

(Ma'am he was in so much of anger. And he went outside.)

Gauri- Okay thank you.

She hurriedly went outside in the parking but she couldn't see om's car there.

Gauri- (worriedly) Om kahan jaa sakta hai....

(Where could om go...)

She looked here and there. Something striked in her mind.

Flashback....

Om was driving and Gauri was sitting beside him.

Gauri- Yeh hum kahan jaa rahe hain om? Tum aadhe ghante se drive kar rahe ho.

(Where are we going om? You are driving from half and hour.)

Om- Ruko Gauri. Kitni desperate ho...

(Wait Gauri. You are so desperate...)

Gauri pouted and looked outside the car. She saw a board named "way to cliff". She became shocked.

Gauri- Tum mujhe cliff main le kar jaa rahe ho. Kahin tum mujhe cliff ke upar se dhakka toh nahin de doge. Kahin tumne mujhe maarne ki planning toh nahin kar rahe ho.

(You are taking me to cliff. Are you planning to push me from the cliff. Are you planning to murder me.)

Om- Okay Okay chup karo. Kitni bolti ho. Aur main koi tumhara khoon nahin karne wala.

(Okay okay. How much you talk. And I am not going to kill you.)

They reached at the cliff. Om came outside of car.

Om- Bahar aao.

(Come outside.)

Gauri also came out of the car.

Gauri- Toh phir hum yahan kyun aaye hain.

(So why we come here.)

Om- Chalo mere saath.

(Come with me.)

He held her hand and took her to to the edge.

Om- Yeh dekho...

(Look...)

She looked the beautiful view. She could see the whole city from the cliff. She became amazed.

Gauri- Wow!!...

Om- Tumhe pata hai jab bhi main dukhi hota hun ya gusse main hota hun. Main yahan aa jaata hun. Dil ko bohot sukun milta hai.

(You know I come here when I become sad or angry. My heart get so much of peace.)

Gauri- Sach main yeh jagah bohot khoobsurat hai.

(Really this place is very Beautiful.)

Om smiled and looked at her.

Flashback ends...

Gauri- Main aa raha hun om...

(I am coming om....)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hii guys💞!! How are you all? Chapter 7 is updated.
So what are you thinking will gauri be able to make om understand about her situation. Will om understand.
Give votes and comments for this chappy. And tell me reviews. Feedbacks awaiting..😳.

Love from,

Shruti.....❤