....6....

Gauri took a deep breath and opened the door of his father's cabin.

Gauri- Hello dad. Aapne bulaya.

(Hello dad. You called me?)

Her dad Mr. Trivedi was looking through some files. As soon as he heard his daughter's voice he looked up.

Mr. Trivedi- Hello angel!! Hna Maine hi tumhe bulaya thaa.

(Hello angel!! Yes I called you.)

Gauri- Kya baat hai dad?

(What is the matter dad?)

Mr. Trivedi- Woh Maine kaha tha na oberois se deal ke baare main.

(I told you about deal with oberois, right?)

Listening about oberois, only one person came in gauri's mind that is omkara.

Gauri- Hna.

(Yes.)

Mr. Trivedi- Main chahta hun ki mere jagah tum uss meeting main jaao.

(I want you to attend that meeting instead of me.)

Gauri became shocked. Wasn't her father supposed to handle this deal.

Gauri- Par dad....uss deal ki meeting main toh aap jaane waale the na.

(But dad....you were about to go to that meeting, right?)

Mr. Trivedi- Hna jaane toh wala thaa par kal urgently mujhe out of station Jana pad raha hai. Main soch raha tha ki kal ki meeting cancel kar lun. Par phir socha ki nahin mere pass ek beti hai Jo sab sambhal sakti hai.

(Yes I was about to go but I have to go out of station tomorrow urgently. I was thinking to cancel the meeting but then I thought that I have daughter who can handle all things.)

Gauri- Par dad..

(But dad...)

Mr. Trivedi- Please Gauri maan jaao. Main tumhe promise karta hun ki main tumhari favourite chocolate laaunga.

(Please Gauri. I promise to get your favorite chocolate.)

Gauri has a one weakness, she can't deny her father. She loved her father the most in the world. She can do anything for him. In the childhood itself she had lost her mother. Since then her father is her family and he is the whole world to her.

She took a deep breath.

Gauri- Okay dad. Main meeting attend karungi.

(Okay dad. I will attend the meeting.)

Mr. Trivedi- Thank you beta.

He got up from his chair and hugged her.

Mr. Trivedi- Hna aur ek baat.

(Yes there is an another thing.)

Gauri raised her eyebrows.

Mr. Trivedi- Maine kaha thaa na Mr. Oberoi ki bete ke baare main. Woh bhi shayad kal aa raha hai. Tum usse mil lena. Mujhe pata hai woh tumhe jarur pasand aayega.

(I told you about Mr. Oberoi's son. He will also come tomorrow. You will meet him. I know you will like him.)

Gauri knew that he was talking about omkara. She didn't know what will happen when om will see her in the office. She tried to tell him about all things but om was not picking up her calls. He didn't even came to visit orphanage.

Gauri- (smiles) Okay dad.

Mr. Trivedi- Thik hai ab tum ghar jaao. Raat bohot ho gayi hai. Main kuch kaam khatam kar ke aata hun. Okay.