Macaroni ( haha this sucks )

Jefferson's point of view. 

It's so early...  Jimmy James isn't awake yet,  I might as well make breakfast. I get up and make my way to the kitchen.  We don't have much to cook with,  or bread to at least make toast with.  All we have is macaroni and some fruit. 
Fruit IS good breakfast food but we don't have enough for food,  and I don't want Jimmy James to be unhappy.  So I decide we'll go shopping later and I'll just make macaroni for now. 
-----Time Skip bc I'm lazy.  ---------

After a while I accidentally burn my hand on the edge of the metal and  let out a small squeak.

"Aw shit.... I don't think we have any bandaids, umm... " 

I don't even realize that I'm instinctively crying as a wash my hand off in the sink, I ALSO  didn't realize that James was standing in the doorway.

"** yawn** Hi Thomas. You okay..? " 

I didn't notice he was there, it scares me so I hit my hand of the side of the sink on accident.

" ah, y-yea I'm fine!"

" you don't look fine, you have a bruise and a burn on your hand, not to mention you are crying... " 

" I'm-???? "

"Yup... "

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me while I finish making the macaroni.

" it's kinda worrying."

I look over at him, confused.

"What's worrying?"

He chuckles and looks back at the bowl of macaroni 

" you pay more attention to making macaroni for me than when you get hurt.."

"Well that 'cause I love ya Jimmy James."

"No you don't."

"Nyes I do."

"Nah uh"

I kiss him on the cheek and his face flushes 

"Nyes I do Jimmy James ~"

"Okay okay I suppooooose you do then. "

" so how does my hair look~"

"Oh my god-"