sick james part three :V

yo, so now its just large baguette and bandanna at their apartment. :VVVV 

plus, this chapter is gonna be kinda cliche or lots of fluff, sooo forgive meeeee.

"  Je ne peux pas croire que j'ai dit que ...." lafayette mumbles quietly. 

" eh? i dont understand that sentence. " mulligan says, turning around to face lafayette.

"eum, i said that i couldnt believe i said that, ehh, the thing at the hospital..."

" o-oh, don't worry about that.... "

lafayette was so embarrassed that he was tearing up.

" Why shouldnt i worry about it?!? you probably hate me now!! " lafayette practically squeaked. 

" huh? i dont hate you!! in fact, even if it was a bit embarrassing... it's not THAT bad... "

" mon ami, are you sure you dont hate me....?" 

( here comes the damn fluffy shit :000 )

" yea, im sure, i wouldnt hate you... "

lafayette smiles a bit and says thank you in french.

mulligan thinks for a second and replies to his friend's quiet thanks.

"   vous êtes les bienvenus, mon amour. " ( you are welcome, my love ) 

lafayette flips out a bit and turns around quickly to face mulligan.

" y-you mean that right?!? "

" uh-huh... "

Lafayette squeaks something in french and kisses mulligan.

( dAmn it the fluff is back. ) 

mulligan laughs at the small squeak.

( im out of ideas, hecc. help me pleeze ;-; )