Origins Part 1

A cloaked figure ran through the jungle, branches and ferns cutting his face as he ran from those following him ... no, better said they were hunting him, for what the figure did not know.After all he was dead to the world, 3 years had passed and he was still stuck on this damned island that was buetiful at one point but he grew tired of itas he ran,hunted, and survived the dangers of the island. a gunshot starteld him from his thoughts.the figure threw his makeshift grappeling hook, just a rock with some rope attached, up a tree branch and sung himself once and landed sqaurely on it while the mercenarys ran past him. as soon as the man could not hear them he jumped down and ran back to the place he called home.

When he arrived he slid through an entrance that was hidden by some vines and bushes. when wade had found this place he was ecstatic. he had wasted no time in bringing his few belongings with him into the temple as he called it. there was a table in the middle with 12 seats and what was once the most expensive ... silk?... money could buy. He entered and pulled of his hood. he looked in the mirror ande cleaned himself up. he then walked on over to a plain and bare wall where he pulled out his knife and scrathed another tally. in a few weeks it would mark the 3rd year of him being trapped in this damned island. wade sat at the head of the table as he put down his meal,cooked fish, fresh water, and a banana. he ate in silence. when he finished his meal he casually threw the dishes, wood bowl and clay cup, into the little hole in the wall that was his sink. he then grabbed his bow and arrows, walkedup to the top of the temple, and relaxed on the roof. the silence was actually... pleasing, not too quiet either. He could hear birds chriping and water flowing. the sounds were always soothing his hears and as he thought about his life here in the jungle, he had fallen in to a deep sleep.