An infected with a BONE to pick

As the day came to an end. The students ran out the school doors and rushed to head home. There was only one teeny tiny problem. There was an infected attack and the school went into a lockdown a few minutes after the students were let out. The infected was odd to say the least. He wore a blue hoodie, grey shorts, and slippers. Wade had maneged to get out of the school and was ready to fight.

He landed underneath the eifel tower and saw the infected fighting Rebel without mercy. He was suumining bones left and right not giving Rebel a break and managed to send Rebel flying all the way to Notre Dame. As part landed in front and said," so you just beat up my partner, destroy half the city and are just acting like nothing's WRONG? What in the name of- you in w what forget it who are you and what's your goal?"

Let me ask you a question. Do you think that the worst person can change? That deep done there is still good in them? I don't think that matters anymore.(reported are getting a better view of the villian and hero)
you know,
it's a beautiful day outside.
Birds are singing,
flowers are blooming.
Heck, on days like this.
Kids like you...

SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL.

And with that the villian quickly pulled out multiple bones out of the ground and thin air with Parzival barely dodging them. Following up with 4 blasters that looked like skulls and determined to kill him.

Rebel then appears pulling Parzival up and out of the battle right as a bone would have struck him in the chest.
"Parzival I need you to trust me. I have a plan but it's pretty risky and I need you to move away once I start. You will know when I start."

"But then you will be unprot-"
"Trust me that's what I want. Now I just need to remember how it goes so please hold him off while I get ready."
"On it!"

Parzival runs back in to the battle to jsut have his body freeze and become parylized. He looks up and see's his enemy with a smirk and his left eye glowing a Cobalt blue with a flame aura. Parzival thought to himself.'im gonna have a bad time....'
The enemy quickly sends Parzival left, right, up ,down, down, up, right,right, and ends with a left. Declaring" I've won kid. Give up."

"Never man I mean. Here we are again. You comidic right? Just our blasters and your glowing eye. Hehehe. I'm just gonna go to that bench and take. A. Nap..." Parzival replies as he hears some angelic voice say.
"I don't know what I got into,
but I can't go back even if I really wanted so what more can I do?
In the end it's just me and you."
It's Rebel walking in with her rapier unsheathed and very loosely held and with her head down.

" I never wanted to play by all the rules.
A blade in hand, I'm playing out the part of the fools.
Here we go you can judge me thoroughly.
It's to late for apologies."

The infected rushes to attack with three blasters aimed as she dodges half haertedly and keeps on singing.

"Go ahead and hit me since your able.
We know that my determination is unstable.
I don't even Kno why in trying.
This isn't what I want yet its what asked for."
The infected stops his attacks for a second allowing Parzival to run In and snatch the infected item. Wich was a scarf off Al things and with a quick fallen kingdom and a capture by a very talented Rebel. They were able to get rid of the infected know as comic sans...

To whoever understands this HUGE ester egg or a new fanfic that I might start having to do with Sword Art Online and the Easter egg. Please drop a vote. Hit the save file. And follow me. Just don't reset please!