Chapter 4

I was sleeping over at the team10house because it was already 12:00 pm and erika convinced me to sleep over. It was now 3:20 am and I still was awake so I got out of bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen to grab a water bottle. When I were pushed to the wall.

"With those bootyshorts it's hard to resist you. You know that you are provoking it now?"

Great.  Anthony.

"What do you want anthony?"

"You and me. In my bed."

"Well bad luck for you then. I'm not interested."  yes , I have to admid it was almost scary. So intense. I tried to look self conscious. But I think I failed.

"I know you want me. Every girl wants me. So why wouldn't you?"

"Because Im not like every other girl."

I tried to push him away but he was to strong.

"Let her alone Anthony" nick said walking into the kitchen.

"Shut up nick" Anthony responded. But he did let me go. I grabbed my water bottle.

"Get me one to" Anthony said as I  walked out.

"Get your lazy ass to the fridge. Im not getting you water Im not your slave"

"I wish you were" anthony said with a smirk.

"Goodnight anthony. "

"Night"

___________
Im so sorry this is so short. Im so sorry I didn't post yesterday. I'm ready buddy with school rn but Im planning to update today again.
What do you guys think so far?
Let me know!

Xoxo💋💋