Introduction!

So you're interested in the lifestyle? Well, luckily for you, I'm here to help! I will have my definition in my own words, and an actual definition:)

Urban Dictionary: Care Giver /  Little. CGL, or cg/l, is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy/mommy" and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual parent and child or any minor (if sexual). This is a type of BDSM relationship that may or may not involve sex , but often involves play with child-like things, such as stuffed animals, bed-time stories, and spankings. The little  part of the relationship is often called the "little one."

My Wording: CG/L is a wonderful relationship in which there is a dom and a sub. the dom is the "daddy" or "mommy" and the little is the "little boy" or "little girl" or just "little one". The caregiver watches out for their little, makes sure they behave, and cares for them, tending to them. The little regresses into a mindset where they are childlike, enjoying things like coloring, cartoons, stuffies, pacis, sippy cups, sometimes even diapers (although that tends to be more ABDL). They have the mindset of a child, unless they just age play, which is basically just acting like a child without regressing.  They normally have rules, given to them by the caregiver. If they break a rule, they get a punishment. This can be spankings, time outs, writing lines; whatever the caregiver decides on! It can involve sex, but for me since it is regression, instead of age play, it does not.