Cook

A/N: request. I'm saving your requests. I may or may not write it.

Your POV

"Hey, Y/N, you sure you don't want to hang out tonight?" Camila, my co-worker asked as I put on my coat.

I moved away when she stood so close to me.

"I can't. My girlfriend slept over my apartment so I have to go home and entertain her before she blows up my phone with peach emojis again." I said and put on my shoulder bag.

Camila took a step towards me again and she ran her finger on my chest.

"Are you sure? It's been months since we had the same shift. I really missed you." She pouted while batting her eyes.

I slapped her hand away and stepped away.

"Yeah because I told them to not put you on the same shift as me. I'm going home now." I quickly went out and I heard Camila yelling.

"I'll get you soon, sexy."

I ran out before it's too late.

Every since I started working here that girl has been flirty and she keeps standing too close so I told my boss if I can change my schedule and he said yes.

After 5 months my schedule has been moved with her again and Lauren will be pissed if she knew.

Before I drove home, I stopped by to buy food for Lauren and I.

.

"I'm home!" I closed the door behind me.

"I'm in the living room!" I heard my girlfriend's voice.

I smiled and walked in the kitchen.

I almost dropped the food when I saw almost all my plates and pots piled on my sink.

I walked in the living room with a shock look on my face.

"Lo?" I called her and she turned around.

"Hmm?" Her mouth was full of something.

I stared at her and can't contain my smile.

She was wearing one of my shirts, her hair was in a messy bun.

"Well first, you look really adorable. Second, I brought food, and lastly, why is the sink full? What did you make?" I asked as I walk towards her.

I peaked and she held up her food.

"Really?" I furrow my eyebrows and and sighed when I saw her bowl of cereal.

"I'm not even going to ask. I brought food." I sat beside her on the couch and gave her a kiss.

"What is it?" She put down her bowl and dug through the plastic.

I helped her pull out the food and we began to eat together.

After eating, we were lay on the couch, cuddling.

Lauren's eyes started to get loopy.

"Babe."

"Hmm"

"What did you cook?"

"Hmm"

"What hmm?"

"Hmmmmm."

"What?"

"I tried cooking pasta for you but I kept messing up." She said and I kissed her lips when she started pouting.

"It's okay, you don't have to cook for me." I said and there was a long silence.

I want to ask the most important question.

"Baby?"

Oh no, Y/N knows she's going to get her answer. Lauren's using that voice she makes when she wants something from Y/N.

Lauren's eyes are close because of how sleepy she is.

"Can you please wash the dishes for me?" Lauren asked and Y/N sighed.

There goes the question.

"Sure, babe."

....

Every time Y/N comes home with Lauren in her apartment, she sees the sink full and test foods in the trash.

Y/N was honestly okay with it because she gets to taste Lauren's cooking (it's deadly) and that makes Lauren happy.

Happy Lauren means Happy Y/N.