The Death of me ...

He spoke all his feelings to her, finally. She seemed hesitant and who could blame her: after all , he is a coined player and a famous womanizer. Her words from earlier arguments got him to think if he truly gave her her first heartbreak and if she is truly moving on from her crush on him. He had tones of questions in mind but had to shake them off. For now, he had a mission at hand. He had to wake Austin. He did not know how to do so. He is still no sure why he volunteered but all he knew is he wanted to impress Alexa.

Eyeing the bundle that laid in the center of Alexa's bed, Blaze sighed and sent a silent prayer. Dear god, don't let him cry my ears off, Blaze hoped and marched to the bed. He sat on Alexa's bed and before awakening Austin , he wouldn't but eye every detail in the room. It was simple, clean , tidy, with a big window, long dark blue  vintage  curtains, a wooden floor , a king size bed with blue blankets, a baby-bed that is stacked with toys and finally a little vanity with a baby bottle on top of it and two little boxes which he guessed to be make-up or jewelry. The room reflected Alexa and he felt at eased in it. He could simply imagine himself sleeping here next to her with Austin either in between them or on his bed. When did He become this family-oriented he would never know? 

"Hey, Austin wake up." he hushed lightly and saw no reaction whatsoever from the little baby.       "Your mother would be so unimpressed if I don't wake you." Blaze continued  with a huff        "Both of you make me huff and puff a lot. It is like I have some lung problems when I am near you both. You also keep me on my feet ready for a loud cry or a heated argument. Yet truly I won't change a thing about this. I confessed to her and now I must tell you that I also will try to be a good dad to you...I will try even though I held only twice and my nerves shook each time...What if you slip and fall? What if I hold you too tight and hurt you? Is dealing with babies this troubling?" He ended and slowly and delicately his finger poked Austin's arm       "Are you giving me the cold-shoulder too?Wake up buddy" Blaze tried again and holding his breathes he picked Austin rocking him lightly.

Confused as the sunlight invaded is sight, Austin blinked repeatedly. His blue eyes then fell on Blaze and his lower-lip dropped. The sparkling eyes soon flooded with tears as the baby eyed each corner of the room not finding Alexa. Cries followed and Blaze froze questioning every previous action of his.

"Please don't cry. I am not even holding you that tight. " Blaze said in a rush and started to rock Austin trying to calm him down yet soon enough the door opened and an alarmed Alexa ran to them sitting right beside Blaze.

"What happened?" she questioned eyeing Blaze and her hands hastily moved to take in Austin

"The moment, he saw me he started crying. I did nothing wrong, I swear. I was just trying to help." Blaze confessed raising his hands up in a surrender kind of way

"Hey, baby. Aussie it is okay. I am here now." she said to Austin calming him down and just nodding at Blaze as if dismissively "He is just used to me waking him up and putting him to bed. When we were back in your house, Chris tried to wake him up and no matter how Aussie loves him, he still cried and made  Chris panic." she assured after a minute and Blaze's memory brought up one detail ; Chris asked Alexa out on a second date. He must set his friend right.

"You and Chris got very friendly." he commented in a loaded tone that got Alexa to freeze. Blaze just confessed to her, he outed all his feelings and she wanted to tell him the same but fear struck her. All the what ifs that Theo talked about were now of a different kind; what if Blaze is confusing his feelings? What if he is saying that he loves her just because of Aussie? What if he gets bored of her in no time. His touch ignited a fire in her and she felt tingles starting wherever he touched her and spreading all over her. Her eyes couldn't but appreciate his sculpted chest and her imagination got her to think of tracing its every detail everywhere. She blushed harshly as she remembered him referring to himself as her "husband". However, her insecurities kept on popping pointing how she is not his type, how all of this is too good to be true, how it is all happening too fast ... She could not process everything for the moment and his sudden possessiveness is triggering her anger most. She is not his. She is not a possession to claim. She can do whatever she pleases and talk to whoever, as long as she is not doing anything wrong.