Information on reader

First off i would like to say this is my first story, I have no idea where the story is going to head and there might be spelling errors here and there, I would also like to state that I'm not sure if this should be a "bnha x reader" thing, who knows maybe it will change through the story. And finally I would like to say that I have not seen any wattpad stories about a gaming quirk so why not.

What the reader looks like with their hero costume (change the hair length if you wish I just like the hair short)

All the skills the reader owns will be explained in the story (because I might add more and I can't bother coming back to this page just to add another skill)

Stats... I don't know if they should be op or not so...I'm just going to wing it, i might change it.
STATS
[Name: (y/n). (L/n)
Level: 28
Speed: (38)
Strength: (40)
Defence: (39)
Agility: (34)
Intelligence: (41)
Stamina: (31)
Luck: (3)
Charisma: (-4)
Mana: (95)
Unused points: (15)]
The stats will change throughout the story.
(Thank you Shadow_Dragon911 for helping me choose the stats)

Before I start writing the first chapter I need to say that when introducing a new group of characters (I'm not sure if it's going to happen) I'm going to introduce them slowly, with simple and easy to remember names, I won't be stuffing that one chapter with so many new Japanese names thinking 'oh the reader will remember all the 10 characters I just made along with there personalities!'. This is just something I deal with when reading wattpad stories sometimes, and I hate it!
I hope you enjoy the story and thank you for using your time in reading this